Breaking Republic Bharat launched - Discussions & Updates

I think Star already have a stake in Republic TV apart from Asianet News and Arnab.Am I right 🤔?
Star distributes republic online and same with Zee but I don't know why zee is one of the sponsors. It has couple of channels in the same genre so republic must be it's rival.

Star distributes republic online and same with Zee but I don't know why zee is one of the sponsors. It has couple of channels in the same genre so republic must be it's rival.
May be Zeel(entertainment cluster) is the promoter of R bharat. News channel are run by ZMCL(news channel cluster). I think this is not a new thing that mutual promotion. For eg: Sony ten 1 ad is now playing on Star channels.

Have you posted the wrong picture? Where is the hoarding? :huh:
Where is the hording

Here is the hoarding at Andheri Station Mumbai. Captured today some minutes back..

Another hoarding seen at Malad Oberoi Mall Flyover Mumbai.. That was dangerous place to capture pic.. So not going to capture đź‘Ť

#Hathway
R Bharat shifted to lcn-199 from 203 replace Zee news
fer6PvH.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock