DDF Exclusive Republic Bharat - New Hindi News Channel Launching from Arnab Goswami

• Thread starter Am@9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 243
  • Views: Views 40,606
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Republic Election. They could launch a channel for election. They could also launch a many chanbels like : Republic Music (English Music), Republic Movies (English Movie), Republic Sangeet (Hindi Music), Republic Cinema ( Hindi Movie), Republic Kids, Republic Info, Republic Entertainment, Republic Zindagi (Hindi GEC), Republic LS etc.
Republic comedy😉

because of arnab, a angry man supports current political party. suppose if congress is ruling then he can be angry, that is good. i was thought he was non biased person.
He diverts issues with chest-thumping nationalism. Whenever BJP government is caught in some sort of scandal. Forget about scandal even when gaurakshaks kills an innocent person. You won't find those news. They will spam you all day with some rubbish about Pakistan. Only about 3-4 days you will find proper coverage of the same news I mentioned.
Look how he has changed in the video.
Source

Last edited:
What about Republic Election. They could launch a channel for election. They could also launch a many chanbels like : Republic Music (English Music), Republic Movies (English Movie), Republic Sangeet (Hindi Music), Republic Cinema ( Hindi Movie), Republic Kids, Republic Info, Republic Entertainment, Republic Zindagi (Hindi GEC), Republic LS etc.
Don't give them ideas. They will start Republic Debate. Where Arnab gets to debate 24X7?

You look way too excited. These channels are as real as Star Sports Axomiya.
Don't worry. He was just dreaming. People of North-East are used to getting discriminate. Why invest in a place where country's best athletes comes from? Let's air Perfect Pujara and Outstanding Ojha all day long in their native languages.

He diverts issues with chest-thumping nationalism. Whenever BJP government is caught in some sort of scandal. Forget about scandal even when gaurakshaks kills an innocent person. You won't find those news. They will spam you all day with some rubbish about Pakistan. Only about 3-4 days you will find proper coverage of the same news I mentioned.
Look how he has changed in the video.
Source
finally i came to know it is from special channel on YouTube:LOL::ROFLMAO:
directly we can notice his color is changed in video, like a Chameleon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock