Breaking Republic TV to launch R Global

Here how regulation works in UK and US. Regulators like FCC and OfCom take complaints and investigate the matter. In our country channels has launches a counter organization to escape regulation. Our country must be the only country which has two seperate regulatory body doing same NBA headed by Rajat Sharma and NBF headed by Arnab Goswami. Problem doesn't like in other countries but our own. We need our own regulatory body headed by our government not some private organisations.

Lmao, what? Even Fox News and Newsmax criticized Capitol Hill riots. Do you think before speaking?
Just see what you wrote. Getting personal instead of countering point to point. It happens when lacks something. As usual silent on other point

Last edited:
Just see what you wrote. Getting personal instead of countering point to point. As usual silent on other point
What silent? I did research on the topic and posted it as a reply in the next post. You can check how our regulations works there.

asked to compare coverage of US media

Almost all foreign media from Al Jazeera to BBC
You can laugh only and keep shifting goal post. I didnt know that BBC & AL jazeera are USA media. I asked to compare coverage, it doesn't mean they didnt cover. And you are still silent wrt comparison, nor research paper link given till now, which you boast off.
I pull back from further unnecessary arguments.🙏

You can laugh only and keep shifting goal post. I didnt know that BBC & AL jazeera are USA media. I asked to compare coverage, it doesn't mean they didnt cover. And you are still silent wrt comparison, nor research paper link given till now, which you boast off.
I pull back from further unnecessary arguments.🙏
Reuters is Chinese. Right? And you know not that everyone from Fox to CNN covered it. Most requires subscriptions to watch. CNN uses CNN-News18 feed.
Source
The fact is you got caught lying. Now you are running away. 😂

Last edited:
Almost all foreign media from Al Jazeera to BBC showed farmer's protest gone violent. No one's silent.
Source

Source
Source
Everyone knows all these channels are left idealized news channel.meaning whoever is in power they like criticizing India all time
But in India we don't know the meaning of right or left 😂. The current government calls itself right wing but supports left ideology when it comes to other country. So politics is everywhere.
I'm just happy India is entering global media. West doesn't care about rest world but they dominate global media

Everyone knows all these channels are left idealized news channel.
But in India we don't know the meaning of right or left 😂. The current government calls itself right wing but supports left ideology when it comes to other country. So politics is everywhere.
I'm just happy India is entering global media. West doesn't care about rest world but they dominate global media
The problem is we Indians are alien to Centrist and Populist concept. Most European channels are either Centrist or Populist. They are not left leaning for sure. You won't find them parading about China and Russia. The mother of left leaning countries. India as a developing country don't have privilege to be a right wing country. Poor and middle class cannot progress without left leaning hand outs. We are gonna have to be left leaning to be right.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock