Request: DD Free Dish to add More Latest Channels..

RE: DD Free Dish to get More Latest Channels..

Bishnu15 said:
Where is DD Free Dish mod ? This thread title needs to be changed as it is misleading !

Is there any MOD for that too :huh:huh:skd

Bishnu15 said:
Where is DD Free Dish mod ? This thread title needs to be changed as it is misleading !

Its changed ! :k

No need of a DDFD MOD :no :p

Well bro, in my view DDFD should focus on adding SD channels first rather than adding HD channels because most DDFD users doesn't have HD TV (I assume) and those who have will not bother to watch FTA channels and they can afford Paid DTH :).And even who have HDTV and if he is using DDFD only than also he will want some good quality channels with good contents rather than 1 HD channel which will end up eating space for many SD channels:no.

But this scenario is only till there is space problem afterwards i will welcome even 4k channels..:hello

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Are there any dedicated DDFD user who enjoys Free Dish only :u:dodgy

Majority are dish tv users,, getting dd fd signals as a bonus :k

i can't understand why they convert 1 MPEG2 tp to MPEG4 when they have no plan to add MPEG 4 channels... recently they said due to lack of MPEG4 stb they wouldn't add any MPEG4 channels till 2017...
so why they react so fast they can add atleast 40 MPEG2 channels on one old and one additional tp...

prashant shridhar said:
i can't understand why they convert 1 MPEG2 tp to MPEG4 when they have no plan to add MPEG 4 channels... recently they said due to lack of MPEG4 stb they wouldn't add any MPEG4 channels till 2017...
so why they react so fast they can add atleast 40 MPEG2 channels on one old and one additional tp...

And they came to know that there is lack of MPEG4 stbs after converting that 1 TP to MPEG4..That's silly..:angry A move without Market Research.:s

no prashant shridhar its security license issues for China CAS enable set top box company waiting for home Ministeri of india.after issued license dd own set top box in market its CAS enabled one time payment for box and registration. plz wait

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock