[Reversed] Airtel has reduced NCF for their combo topups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier NCF on these plans were same as that of base plan. Now, they've mentioned different NCF for these plans so these might be used as base plans. Still clarification is needed.
------------------
Someone who is on monthly plan please go to create new plan option in app. In broadcaster bouquets section, click on airtel & select any of the above mentioned topup & at the summary page check how much NCF they're charging. Don't select any other pay channel/bouquet.
If it's less than 153 then add any one pay broadcaster bouquet with that airtel topup & see how much NCF they're charging.
Don't activate the plan just see the NCF.
I can't check on my account because I'm on 12 months ARP.

cc has no clues about combo topups. currently I am also on arp, so unable to check πŸ˜•

Can you guys, please help to activate telugu channels SD and HD in less cost. Primary and Secondary both connection.

Earlier NCF on these plans were same as that of base plan. Now, they've mentioned different NCF for these plans so these might be used as base plans.
Okay, now they have revised it again and it's back to 0 i.e. same as that of base plan.

5lDOBDl.png

Total number of plans is still same but number of pages in PDF got reduced from 999 to 985.
One more variant of UDP launched having Sony Sab in it.
So we got conclusion. We can't consider as base plan πŸ˜‰
It should be given a try. It might get activated with 0 NCF, afterall it's airtel.πŸ˜‚ We were watching almost all HD channels for free before NTOπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Pls don't remember that time πŸ˜’πŸ˜”
Total number of plans is still same but number of pages in PDF got reduced from 999 to 985.
One more variant of UDP launched having Sony Sab in it.

It should be given a try. It might get activated with 0 NCF, afterall it's airtel.πŸ˜‚ We were watching almost all HD channels for free before NTOπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

golden days, Diamond days and also free HD daysπŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

most of the south pack ncf reduced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock