Discussion D2h removed NCF for their combo plans or its a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it is confirmed, Yesterday CC said me that I can opt d2h combos also.Then I asked that will I need to pay Rs 153 extra on selecting d2h combos they said no... :cheers::love:

But d2h should launch some region specified sports combos as well.

Other DTH operators will face a pressure and all are playing waiting game.Its a game changer as channel additions are also planned soon..
Problem with Dish tv is , they are lazy to take any action bro. Only one thing they did fast is this new TRAI rule.

To sustain in the current market , they need to pro active and upgrade their team (cc, technical, marketing...). Else , they will loose their business.

Already they spoiled VD2H bro... Hope they will bounce back again.

Problem with Dish tv is , they are lazy to take any action bro. Only one thing they did fast is this new TRAI rule.

To sustain in the current market , they need to pro active and upgrade their team (cc, technical, marketing...). Else , they will loose their business.

Already they spoiled VD2H bro... Hope they will bounce back again.
Yeah,they are really interested in implementing the TRAI order.As per some news,they channel additions were put on hold for this order to get implemented.So we will mostly get our desired channels from the month of February..

Yeah,they are really interested in implementing the TRAI order.As per some news,they channel additions were put on hold for this order to get implemented.So we will mostly get our desired channels from the month of February..
But what is the use bro. For an example, I want to take combo, where my expected channels are not there. So I need to go for per channel selection. Once completed, it will show the amount which will more than the other DTH provider.

So I will change the DTH providers. Hope can't stick long bro.

But what is the use bro. For an example, I want to take combo, where my expected channels are not there. So I need to go for per channel selection. Once completed, it will show the amount which will more than the other DTH provider.

So I will change the DTH providers. Hope can't stick long bro.
Lets wait to see if we will get better ones..

I checked pdf of combo pack so we have to -130 from that combo price ?? It is really true ?? That is silver hsm combo pirce is 190 so effective price is 60 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I checked pdf of combo pack so we have to -130 from that combo price ?? It is really true ?? That is silver hsm combo pirce is 190 so effective price is 60 :eek::eek::eek::eek:
No bro ₹190 only you have to pay..earlier ₹153 was getting added for ncf...still ₹190 is costly check the channels and see yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock