Discussion D2h removed NCF for their combo plans or its a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, in D2h you can add extra individual channels too along with D2h Combos, yet no NCF which is good. Its not same in Dish tv i guess. Here you can't add Broadcaster Bouquets.
LegpH9V.jpg

Last edited:
Guys don't be happy .check the channels in the pack. Above 379 pack star plus,star bharat and star gold channels are present which you can get by selecting own bouquet pack...Colors is present from 303 pack and it has no good kids channels ... So ultimately you end up paying 380+

Good marketing gimmick to trick customers....wish they had removed ncf from bouquets too of user selected channels!

@arsja bro this was shown like this earlier too na?Or price reduced now?

Yesterday CC topd me that d2h combos are included of NCF and the price shown is along with NCF

@arsja bro this was shown like this earlier too na?Or price reduced now?

Yesterday CC topd me that d2h combos are included of NCF and the price shown is along with NCF
Price not reduced yet bro. Its same as old price only.

Price not reduced yet bro. Its same as old price only.
Then it is confirmed, Yesterday CC said me that I can opt d2h combos also.Then I asked that will I need to pay Rs 153 extra on selecting d2h combos they said no... :cheers::love:

But d2h should launch some region specified sports combos as well.

Other DTH operators will face a pressure and all are playing waiting game.Its a game changer as channel additions are also planned soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock