RIO MRP rates published by broadcasters

• Thread starter RLOA
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 285
  • Views: Views 64,011
My pack 130 for fta+ Hindi base pack star 49 +pogo 12 + zee family pack marathi 60 + colors maharashtra base pack 31 + sony bouquet 2 39 = 321 from new.Now paying 275 but after trai lots of channels i watch that i want to watch.is that correct price i think?

Last edited:
Bro i am select my favorite channal star, zee, and sony group only hindi and sports channal cross 245rs+130rs fta mean 375 but this channal i am watching 295rs so tell this is good for customers 😖😖😖😖

Bro i am select my favorite channal star, zee, and sony group only hindi and sports channal cross 245rs+130rs fta mean 375 but this channal i am watching 295rs so tell this is good for customers 😖😖😖😖
we dont know until service provider package declares because they also think about price hike with some changes.But we watch more channels than now.and 1 more benefit is we watch cricket channels at lowest price when we want :(

I feel we get less channels for more prices especially important pay channels
It's helping central government for collecting more taxes and helping DTH comp and also MSoperator profit will decrease

New Trai prices will looting our money. very confusing company's packs rate and per channels rate and plus pay 130rs with tax. After one year i am sure, channels price gain more.

Unable to understand , one blog says 130rs pack is flexible and you can add subtract channels in that along with choice of other channel addon . Now when I check the prices most of the sony channels doubled compared to alacarte post which had only 10rs per channel ? Akir kya chal raha hai samjme nahi ara merko tho .

Can some one explain this to me like you are explaining to a LKG kid. [ Airtel ka info chalega ]

Last edited:
₹130 is maximum price(excluding tax). Providers can make it ₹99 or even lower.
Look at the 2nd point below
IMG-20181214-130817.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock