Rishtey channel added

Great news.
Hope sony network will follow this trend soon as i listen that they are launching new channels in india...

HELLO MODS & SMODS Not only merging the posts is your duty,First read the thread clealy which is different from the exciting one ,I had specially mention the pictures of RISHTEY channel and posted as a Exclusive news not as breaking news then how it can be merged ??

These GEC additions are happening in Hindi only.. It will be good if South regional channels are being added like this. In that case FREEDISH will be used by many south people as well.

jenius-jatt said:
HELLO MODS & SMODS Not only merging the posts is your duty,First read the thread clealy which is different from the exciting one ,I had specially mention the pictures of RISHTEY channel and posted as a Exclusive news not as breaking news then how it can be merged ??

If you have questions on any moderation, you can discuss it in private. I only merged the threads because I felt the channel addition and channel screenshots be in same thread. And already few members posted the pictures before you in this thread itself, so its no more a exclusive/breaking news....

For any further queries you can PM me :eek:k

its a BIG GIFT of CHRITSMAS by "FREEDISH" to his viewer.
movies like POLICEGIRI, Madras Cafe, Khiladi 786,
Special 26, yamla pagla deewana 2, chashme baddur,
Chillar party, Prince, singham2(tamil) , OMG,
ajab prem ki gajab kahani, RANJHANAA, Ready, Dabangg,
cocktail nd many more. its a nice channel

I think this channel will not lasted for long the reason Viacom 18 chooses DDD+ is just to promote our channel if this channel not comes to DDD+ then Viacom 18 not only lost the no. of viewers of DD but they lost the millions of households of Dishtv because Dishtv already has the issues with TV 18 which results the "On Request" scheme Dishtv never add Rishtey TV if this channel comes for free also but talking about Viacom's Rishtey i think when this channel becomes popular they will remove the channel from DDD+ and make it a pay channel. You can't except free from Network 18.

right bro i also don't think that this channel not longer available as free

South regional channels should participate in DD+ auction so that southern regional viewers will also benefit..

NinadG said:
South regional channels should participate in DD+ auction so that southern regional viewers will also benefit..
I think it will happen only when DDD+ has a sufficient channel spot because at current scenario i don't think DD take a risk for south users

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock