Breaking Romedy Now HD dropped from BCCL Rate Card

Where Is Romedy Now HD On RIO? @Basil

FENTiuY.jpg

I guess making way for Navbharat SD 💀👀🙄🤔

It’s very clear now that Romedy Now will NOT have an HD feed any more, and that Times Now Navbharat will NOT be available in SD. I think this is a very poor decision. It’s evident that BCCL wanted to replace an HD channel with another HD one without disturbing MN+ HD. But they are also launching an SD channel, ET Now Swadesh, which could have been used to replace Romedy Now if they really wanted to shut down that channel.

This is a right decision to shut down Romedy now hd because there is not so much viewership given to this channel by user but Times network should consider to launch times now Navbharat SD version first.

Bro MN+ is good channel, have some exclusive set of movies, mnx isn't that good & deserve shut down, but MN+ is even better than stra movies select which is so irritating nowadays
I mean shutdown the HD only channel while moving the library to rest of the channel. It's makes the HD bouquet attractive.

I mean shutdown the HD only channel while moving the library to rest of the channel. It's makes the HD bouquet attractive.
I suggest to axe both mnx & mnx hd instead which don't premieres anything fresh & is a mixture of movies now(80%) & MN+(20 %)

I suggest to axe both mnx & mnx hd instead which don't premieres anything fresh & is a mixture of movies now(80%) & MN+(20 %)
They need to have less channels. They have too many movie channels airing same kind of content. Romedy Now was a breath of fresh air with original content, talk shows and sitcoms along with movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock