Breaking Romedy Now HD dropped from BCCL Rate Card

They need to have less channels. They have too many movie channels airing same kind of content. Romedy Now was a breath of fresh air with original content, talk shows and sitcoms along with movies.
No Roy romedy now also airs repetitive movies like mune, burnt and Charlie Chaplin short films and the only new movie In romedy now is 13 Going On 30 and recipe for disaster movie and I'm hoping that they stopped airing repetitive movies and bring movies like drive me crazy, the princess bride, crossroad, 8 mile etc.

No Roy romedy now also airs repetitive movies like mune, burnt and Charlie Chaplin short films and the only new movie In romedy now is 13 Going On 30 and recipe for disaster movie and I'm hoping that they stopped airing repetitive movies and bring movies like drive me crazy, the princess bride, crossroad, 8 mile etc.
Not movies sis. I am talking about sit and talk shows which Romedy Now offers.

A warning that Romedy Now HD will NOT be automatically replaced by Times Now Navbharat HD. If a channel shuts down to be replaced by another, there is no guarantee that the new channel will be available on platforms.
When Zee ETC Bollywood shut down it was not replaced by Zee Vajwa across operators. Operators had to add Zee Vajwa manually. Airtel in particular took a long time to add Zee Vajwa.

Last edited:
I think launching news channel in hd is not a good idea, it will be a failure like aaj tak hd

OYWm4af.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock