Romedy Now Soon On Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 148
  • Views: Views 17,004
Rushil.D said:
Bro it is happen due to Sony Mix Addition in tata sky At that time tata sky add sony mix first but when Sri Adhikari brothers tell to tata sky to carry their channel at that time Mr.Nagpal Sa That masti is not a popular channel and we don't want to carry it and after that Sri Adhikari brothers Send Tata Sky to courte

and tata sky got tarikh pe tarikh :D:D:D

dipayan said:
But TS don't want to carry it :u

Tata Sky is totally wrong they have to remove boring channels like MTV Indies and add Mastii channel.
Tata sky should change there mind now.:dodgy Tata Sky is thinking Mastii is not good channel but I think MTV Indies is not a good channel,only becoz this channel is from Viacom 18 that's why this channel gained so much popularity within sort period of time.:dodgy MTV Indies channel is very boring.:s

Karan Rockz said:
Tata Sky is totally wrong they have to remove boring channels like MTV Indies and add Mastii channel.
Tata sky should change there mind now.:dodgy Tata Sky is thinking Mastii is not good channel but I think MTV Indies is not a good channel,only becoz this channel is from Viacom 18 that's why this channel gained so much popularity within sort period of time.:dodgy MTV Indies channel is very boring.:s

yes even sometime i find that channel quite boring:s:s:s:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy

Karan Rockz said:

Tata Sky Having Very Good Relations With Big Broadcasts Like Viacom 18,UTV,TV18 ,ETV, Zee,Star, MSM etc..:)

Rushil.D said:
Bro it is happen due to Sony Mix Addition in tata sky At that time tata sky add sony mix first but when Sri Adhikari brothers tell to tata sky to carry their channel at that time Mr.Nagpal Say That masti is not a popular channel and we don't want to carry it and after that Sri Adhikari brothers Send Tata Sky to court

How they can say that Mastii channel is not good channel ?? They should ask customers before give this statement.:dodgy

Rushil.D said:
Tata Sky Having Very Good Relations With Big Broadcasts Like Viacom 18,UTV,TV18 ,ETV, Zee,Star, MSM etc..:)

if they have good relations with tv 18 so why are they not adding history tv 18 hd channel:lol:lol:lol:huh:huh:huh

Karan Rockz said:
How they can say that Mastii channel is not good channel ?? They should ask customers before give this statement.:dodgy
bro its 2-3 years old Matter And at that Time Masti Was Not that much popular :k

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
if they have good relations with tv 18 so why are they not adding history tv 18 hd channel:lol:lol:lol:huh:huh:huh

Due to Space Problem :'(

Who says MTV Indies is a popular channel :dodgy
and dishtv is first to add Masti channel :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock