Romedy Now Soon On Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 148
  • Views: Views 16,966
Rushil.D said:
Tata Sky Having Very Good Relations With Big Broadcasts Like Viacom 18,UTV,TV18 ,ETV, Zee,Star, MSM etc..:)

That's why added MTV Indies immediately after launch without knowing this channel is good or bad.
But didn't added Mastii becoz Adhikaari brothers group new at that that time.:( 987 mail requests in CEO office only for mastii channel but still Tata sky don't want to add this channel.:':)hb

Anirudha Das said:
Who says MTV Indies is a popular channel :dodgy
and dishtv is first to add Masti channel :k

Dear Anirudha, please reply me quickly on my dishtv account thread.

Days of Indiacast UTV will be over because maximum of their channels are crap :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
bro its 2-3 years old Matter And at that Time Masti Was Not that much popular :k

yes due to unpopularity they didn't add this channel that doesn't mean that this not a good channel,hopes Tata Sky will add this channel after IPL along with 9X jalwa.:sp:sp

Mastiii is a very good channel if TATA(SKY not adding this channel is just because of carriage fee they want money from this channel.

Anirudha Das said:
Yes but what to do :-/ :u

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Who decides which channel should be carriage fee and which channel should not be ?? Govt deciding this or what ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock