Romedy Now Soon On Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 148
  • Views: Views 16,884
Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Dear y u r using colour for the Text in every post ? some times its difficult in reading ...
Dont misunderstand me.. just asking friendly..

yes bro don't use colors while writing a thread and also don't use italic text while writing:k:k

ahtaRRn.png

Mr sanjeev.

Plz crop image before posting.

Text not clear when checking via mobile browser.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Dear y u r using colour for the Text in every post ? some times its difficult in reading ...
Dont misunderstand me.. just asking friendly..
Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
yes bro don't use colors while writing a thread and also don't use italic text while writing:k:k
Guys, earlier I was posting normally but some days back Yugendran bro pointed out that,
Yugendran said:
So, I thought, I should break my post in smaller paragraphs and to make it interesting to view, I thought to use colours for the text in my every post and also use italic text while writing my post so that it should look good. That's why you see my posts in these patterns, but, it seems that its not working as I thought, so from next time I will post in a normal way. And I am extremely sorry for the trouble you all faced while reading my posts. Thanks for such friendly advices. I like it !!!

Re: RE: Romedy Now Soon On Tata Sky

skm30 said:
Guys, earlier I was posting normally but some days back Yugendran bro pointed out that, So, I thought, I should break my post in smaller paragraphs and to make it interesting to view, I thought to use colours for the text in my every post and also use italic text while writing my post so that it should look good. That's why you see my posts in these patterns, but, it seems that its not working as I thought, so from next time I will post in a normal way. And I am extremely sorry for the trouble you all faced while reading my posts. Thanks for such friendly advices. I like it !!!

Skm bro i actually like ur color italic posts ...they r catchy n not diff to read at all in my phone ...so my vote goes for continuing ur color posts ... Its just my opinion my fellow members .....

skm30 said:
Guys, earlier I was posting normally but some days back Yugendran bro pointed out that, So, I thought, I should break my post in smaller paragraphs and to make it interesting to view, I thought to use colours for the text in my every post and also use italic text while writing my post so that it should look good. That's why you see my posts in these patterns, but, it seems that its not working as I thought, so from next time I will post in a normal way. And I am extremely sorry for the trouble you all faced while reading my posts. Thanks for such friendly advices. I like it !!!

:k:k:k:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock