Romedy Now Soon On Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 148
  • Views: Views 16,882
Re: RE: Romedy Now Soon On Tata Sky

Adars Salaria said:
bro i don't understand plz explain it, many members r said that TS should add HD channels after IPL, what is the link with IPL to the the channel addition

No link . All are rumors

idlefriend said:
Romedy now and tata sky are in touch to bring this channel to Tata sky platform.And only SD version will get to add in Tata sky.
I don't think so bro !!

I think, Tatasky will launch 'Romedy Now' channel in High Definition !!!

Yugendran21 said:
it would be better if they add History TV18 HD instead of Romedy Now + :sp
Bro, I think, the addition of both channels, History TV 18 HD and Romedy Now+ will be good !!!

skm30 said:
Bro, I think, the addition of both channels, History TV 18 HD and Romedy Now+ will be good !!!

nothing will happen bro don't hope for any new sd or hd channels as tata sky is in no mood to add new sd and hd channels they just want to increase pack price and they are not interested in customer's demands:angry:angry:angry

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
nothing will happen bro don't hope for any new sd or hd channels as tata sky is in no mood to add new sd and hd channels they just want to increase pack price and they are not interested in customer's demands:angry:angry:angry
Bro, it seems that you have been disappointed concerning your hopes and dreams. I would like to say you that keep your hopes alive till the first two weeks of June because so many people in various forums think that Tatasky will definitely add some HD channels along with some SD channels on its platform in these two weeks. And when majority thinks about something, means definitely there would be some logic and reason behind that.

And at present, Tatasky is having space also for adding at least 23 SD channels and 5 HD channels in various TPs. And if they shift 8 Mpeg4 SD channels from TP 11590 to other TPs, where space is available then, I think, Tatasky can easily add at least 8 HD channels in the TP 11590 and at least 15 SD channels in various other TPs. And might be possible that the similar adjustment will take place in the first two weeks of June when possibly PIX HD, AXN HD, ANIMAL PLANET HD and ITV CHOICE HD channels will be officially launched, for which Tatasky is waiting, to launch them on its platform along with other HD channels like HISTORY TV 18 HD, ROMEDY NOW+, NAT GEO WILD HD and FOX TRAVELLER HD.

skm30 said:
And might be possible that the similar adjustment will take place in the first two weeks of June when possibly PIX HD, AXN HD, ANIMAL PLANET HD and ITV CHOICE HD channels will be officially launched, for which Tatasky is waiting.

ITV CHOICE HD available in India ?:huh

skm30 said:
Bro, it seems that you have been disappointed concerning your hopes and dreams. I would like to say you that keep your hopes alive till the first two weeks of June because so many people in various forums think that Tatasky will definitely add some HD channels along with some SD channels on its platform in these two weeks. And when majority thinks about something, means definitely there would be some logic and reason behind that.

And at present, Tatasky is having space also for adding at least 23 SD channels and 5 HD channels in various TPs. And if they shift 8 Mpeg4 SD channels from TP 11590 to other TPs, where space is available then, I think, Tatasky can easily add at least 8 HD channels in the TP 11590 and at least 15 SD channels in various other TPs. And might be possible that the similar adjustment will take place in the first two weeks of June when possibly PIX HD, AXN HD, ANIMAL PLANET HD and ITV CHOICE HD channels will be officially launched, for which Tatasky is waiting, to launch them on its platform along with other HD channels like HISTORY TV 18 HD, ROMEDY NOW+, NAT GEO WILD HD and FOX TRAVELLER HD.

no bro i dont think they will add any new hd channels coz that i am hearing from all from the past two months that ts will add new hd channels but nothing happened so far so all hopes of new hd channel coming are gone now:(:(:(:':)'(

Karan Rockz said:
ITV CHOICE HD available in India ?:huh
Yes bro, its available in India. You can check it at .

skm30 said:
Yes bro, its available in India. You can check it at 'ITV Choice HD & Ek Onkar TV added by Fastway Digital Punjab''.

Dear y u r using colour for the Text in every post ? some times its difficult in reading ...
Dont misunderstand me.. just asking friendly..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock