• Replies: Replies 148
  • Views: Views 16,918
Devesh said:
@skm30
Thanx for teaching me bro
Will ask in ur style.[emoji106][emoji13]
Devesh said:
well said Anirudha bro
I think he didn't know about Gssran bro who always subscribe mega hd pack, me too is customer of mega hd with all special category channel.
Next time whenever u talk to cc than record ur call and post here, I do not believe in sourceless news.
Devesh said:
What about ur tone @skm30
I think ur tone is very much unfriendly to me, so first u learn how to talk to the members in friendly tone urself than teach others.
Bro, if you find me teaching you or teaching others, then I am extremely sorry because I know, I can only suggest, request and share with you guys but can't teach you guys as I know that every one wants to share in a friendly environment.

And bro, there is no need to record the call and post it here as I know whoever has subscribed to the 'Biennial mega pack (a two years pack)', calls to the Customer Care, will get the same treatment of a premium customer by the CC, its not a big deal.

Anirudha Das said:
Bro I never disrespect anyone here I just put some sense of humor or nothing else so I can't change myself but I won't do this to your thread again :k
If you hurt with any of my comment I apologize to you.
Bro, if you have said so only to put some sense of humor in it, then its ok; there is no need to apologize for that, after all we all are friends.

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
bro don't go off topic the discussion is about romedy now channel so stick to that topic:k:k:k
but the topic is about romedy now channel :lol:lol:lol:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy
I too agree with you bro !!

Guys, I think, when you are on this thread which is about Romedy Now channel then you should try to discuss about it only !!!

skm30 said:
Guys, I too think so that after IPL Tatasky will definitely add 'Romedy Now' channel in High Definition.

hope ur news comes out to be true:sp:sp:sp

skm30 said:
Guys, I too think so that after IPL Tatasky will definitely add 'Romedy Now' channel in High Definition.

but why after IPL, are they r going to remove SONY SIX HD after IPL, so they will replace SIX HD with Romedy Now HD

Adars Salaria said:
but why after IPL, are they r going to remove SONY SIX HD after IPL, so they will replace SIX HD with Romedy Now HD

no sony six hd will not be removed but they may add some hd channels after ipl gets over

no sony six hd will not be removed but they may add some hd channels after ipl gets over

bro i don't understand plz explain it, many members r said that TS should add HD channels after IPL, what is the link with IPL to the the channel addition

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock