Good News RRR | Ram Charan, Jr. NTR, SSR

Recently I saw RRR hindi version. It is one of the worst,over rated & illogical movie ever made. Except few songs,fights & graphics,nothing is there in the movie. I don't understand why our telugu audience support & give too much overbuildup to such crap movies & don't give proper encouragement to good movies. Bollywood critic KRK review was completely right where he badly trolled,roasted the movie & gave 0 star rating. Rajomouli is the most over rated copy cat director who is expert in making people fools with his PR,marketing,media management skills & most of his movies hit due to media hype,publicity only. His bahubali series is big flop in countries like china,germany,taiwan & i have never seen his single movie in theater.
Sauth indian movies are better than Bollywood rubbish I like only sauth movies. I went surwanshi movie at takiz and i was thinking i wasting my money. I decided I will not go to watch any Bollywood rubbish culture movies

1000 crores worldwide :ouch:

9IoRlrM.jpg

Source

Why they hurry release this song...in two weeks they released Naatu Naatu Song

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock