Good News RRR | Ram Charan, Jr. NTR, SSR

This same KRK called RS as good/hit or whatever that was. He liked it and gave it a good rating. But it was the biggest disaster in recent times. In one interview director even said prabhas didn't even talk to him after the release (Maybe he did after the interview we don't know). He gave the worst ratings to many good films and most of them were hit/blockbusters.

After 2-3 weeks shows will be decreased for any movie. You posted pics of April 11th which is Monday and KGF was going to release on Friday and Beast on Thursday. Hype for the RRR movie was a little bit less in the North from starting only compared to the south.

In the past movies used to run for 50 days - 100 days - 365 days but now it's just 1-2 weeks max. Akhanda movie celebrated 100 days function even after releasing in Hotstar. It might be a real thing or just a publicity stunt.

Due to covid/lockdown, many got addicted to the OTTs and recent ticket rates increase in Telangana impacted many movies not just RRR. Many are waiting for Beast/KGF 2 also. Same thing applies to Laal Singh Chaddha or Brahmastra or any other film.
After 1st week itself,RRR movie really had poor occupany everywhere. In north India,the situation is worst and occupany is poor in some places even during weekdays. I stay in hyderabad where tickets are very easily available in my area and movie is running with poor occupancy here.
It is ok if you don't believe KRK but what about that mahidar vibes video where he is indirectly saying that RRR movie is big flop and running with poor occupany.
KRK gave postive review to radhe shyam as it released agianst that BJP propoganda movie kashmir files to make that movie flop.He already told in trailer review that the movie will be a pakka flop.I follow all his tweets and reviews.His reviews are 95% correct. He gave positive reviews to rajnikanth kabaali,raaes,dilwale,golmal 4,judwaa 2,dangal,suryavanshi and all those movies turned out to be hits. He gave negative reviews to sahoo,83,radhe,dabangg 3,mohenjadaro,rabta,thugs of hindustan and all those movies turned out to be big flops at box office.Collection of the movie has nothing to do with content of the movie. There are many worst content less movies which are successful at box office.There are many critically acclaimed films which failed at box office.

After 30days
1HXBlj7.jpg

The budget of RRR is about 350-400 crores. 500 is just a promotional figure. So the break even will between 700-800cr. The film collected 1100 cr worldwide. Adding its vivid rights cost, the movie should be profitable. Also RRR is managing to keep its theatre presence even in KGF rampage.
Crossing an 800/1000 crore mark is a rarest thing in Indian box-office. I think no film makers in India dare to spend a budget par to a break even money more than 1000 crore.

After 1st week itself,RRR movie really had poor occupany everywhere. In north India,the situation is worst and occupany is poor in some places even during weekdays. I stay in hyderabad where tickets are very easily available in my area and movie is running with poor occupancy here.
It is ok if you don't believe KRK but what about that mahidar vibes video where he is indirectly saying that RRR movie is big flop and running with poor occupany.
KRK gave postive review to radhe shyam as it released agianst that BJP propoganda movie kashmir files to make that movie flop.He already told in trailer review that the movie will be a pakka flop.I follow all his tweets and reviews.His reviews are 95% correct. He gave positive reviews to rajnikanth kabaali,raaes,dilwale,golmal 4,judwaa 2,dangal,suryavanshi and all those movies turned out to be hits. He gave negative reviews to sahoo,83,radhe,dabangg 3,mohenjadaro,rabta,thugs of hindustan and all those movies turned out to be big flops at box office.Collection of the movie has nothing to do with content of the movie. There are many worst content less movies which are successful at box office.There are many critically acclaimed films which failed at box office.

Kabali, raees, dilwale, golmaal 4 ,judwaa 2 - All this were flop movies.

judwaa 2 - imdb: 3.7
golmaal 4 - imdb: 4.9
dilwale - imdb: 5.1
Raees - imdb: 6.8
Kabali - imdb: 6.2

Went to dilwale, Raees and Kabali on the first day and was disappointed a lot. For the first time, I have seen people laughing during emotional scenes in Kabali.

Kabali/Raees/Dilwale collected the amount just because of the actor's names and hype it had before release nothing else.

He gave 2 stars to the Drishyam movie which is rated at 8.2 on IMDB. Sultan was given 2.5 by him, It is rated at 7.1 on IMDB and collected 600crs. M.S. Dhoni The Untold Story was given 2.5 by him, It is rated at 8 on IMDB. :ROFLMAO:

If he is really good at rating the movies why he made Deshdrohi? Which is rated at 1.2 on IMDB. If he became good at them in the last couple of years he should produce/act in a film so people can know how good he is at that work.

All he want's is a little bit of publicity. I used to watch KRK's videos when he started doing the reviews after a couple of reviews decided never to watch them.

Never heard about Mahidhar Vibes.

I don't care about reviews/collections much if I want to watch some recent movies. If it's an old movie I will just watch the trailer, and rating of the movie on IMDB and will decide based on that.

EDIT: Just now saw his KGF2 review (only ending) and started laughing. 0 star and thu?

Last edited:
I would suggest Letterboxd app or website for checking reviews. It's for real movie buffs. The reviews do contain international viewers and sometimes might not reflect the true verdicts of the movies for Indian viewers but i can clearly say that it has one of the best set of audiences and most of its ratings reflect the actual result of the movies. Many critically acclaimed, well made movies have the best rating and movies that had performed really well @ BO but was not upto the mark reflect the same in its ratings. I personally prefer Letterboxd over IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes, BMS or Google reviews for that matter.

Click here to download from Google Play Store

Last edited:
Kabali, raees, dilwale, golmaal 4 ,judwaa 2 - All this were flop movies.

judwaa 2 - imdb: 3.7
golmaal 4 - imdb: 4.9
dilwale - imdb: 5.1
Raees - imdb: 6.8
Kabali - imdb: 6.2

Went to dilwale, Raees and Kabali on the first day and was disappointed a lot. For the first time, I have seen people laughing during emotional scenes in Kabali.

Kabali/Raees/Dilwale collected the amount just because of the actor's names and hype it had before release nothing else.

He gave 2 stars to the Drishyam movie which is rated at 8.2 on IMDB. Sultan was given 2.5 by him, It is rated at 7.1 on IMDB and collected 600crs. M.S. Dhoni The Untold Story was given 2.5 by him, It is rated at 8 on IMDB. :ROFLMAO:

If he is really good at rating the movies why he made Deshdrohi? Which is rated at 1.2 on IMDB. If he became good at them in the last couple of years he should produce/act in a film so people can know how good he is at that work.

All he want's is a little bit of publicity. I used to watch KRK's videos when he started doing the reviews after a couple of reviews decided never to watch them.

Never heard about Mahidhar Vibes.

I don't care about reviews/collections much if I want to watch some recent movies. If it's an old movie I will just watch the trailer, and rating of the movie on IMDB and will decide based on that.

EDIT: Just now saw his KGF2 review (only ending) and started laughing. 0 star and thu?
Kabali was not a flop. It was blockbuster

Kabali was not a flop. It was blockbuster

Only in Tamil bro. It's hard to imagine a flop for him in Tamil. Overall movie didn't stand up to the hype/expectations for many. After Lingaa and Kochadaiiyaan movies many thought it would be a good comeback film and after Baashha he was playing the role of a don. But sadly it failed :(

Excited for Rajinikanth and Nelson's combo... Hope it will be good 🤞🤞

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock