Good News RRR | Ram Charan, Jr. NTR, SSR

OR9ilGU.jpg

Looks like RRR movie is big flop and makers are trying to show it as hit with he help of fake collections. If ticket rates were low,collections would be very less. RRR movie has poor bookings,poor occupancy everywhere in book my show after 1st week mainly in week days including my area where tickets are easily available. After 3rd week,shows have been reduced a lot everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also check the below videos about RRR fake collections. In one video,he is indirectly saying that RRR movie is flop by showing poor bookings but in one more video,he is directly saying RRR movie is flop with proper proof:-
Source

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Also check the below videos about RRR fake collections. In one video,he is indirectly saying that RRR movie is flop by showing poor bookings but in one more video,he is directly saying RRR movie is flop with proper proof:-
Source

Source

This same KRK called RS as good/hit or whatever that was. He liked it and gave it a good rating. But it was the biggest disaster in recent times. In one interview director even said prabhas didn't even talk to him after the release (Maybe he did after the interview we don't know). He gave the worst ratings to many good films and most of them were hit/blockbusters.

After 2-3 weeks shows will be decreased for any movie. You posted pics of April 11th which is Monday and KGF was going to release on Friday and Beast on Thursday. Hype for the RRR movie was a little bit less in the North from starting only compared to the south.

In the past movies used to run for 50 days - 100 days - 365 days but now it's just 1-2 weeks max. Akhanda movie celebrated 100 days function even after releasing in Hotstar. It might be a real thing or just a publicity stunt.

Due to covid/lockdown, many got addicted to the OTTs and recent ticket rates increase in Telangana impacted many movies not just RRR. Many are waiting for Beast/KGF 2 also. Same thing applies to Laal Singh Chaddha or Brahmastra or any other film.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock