Good News RRR | Ram Charan, Jr. NTR, SSR

I went through it. She spent 7 days, 12 hours a day. There are people working much harder than that and making lesser money. It's all relative. We don't know the exact economics of the film, there could be thousands of artists who does several different things for a movie and getting different pay cheques. And why this is being made a case only based out of RRR? How much did they pay for Pathan telugu writer or WAR telugu writer? It's not like Rajamouli had suddenly made the decision to reduce the pay cheques for dubbed script writers? By the way, she never mentioned she got 40k for RRR, she only said someone might ask her to write the entire film for 30k as an example, unless I misheard it (Quote me the time where she mentions 40k, if I'm wrong). Also, imagine the situation before some of these films started making money in the other industries. Previously, there was no market, and the situation must have been much worse. I agree they could be paid better, however, don't blame it on one industry or one guy.
By the end she said. She got paid ₹40k. At first she refused to disclose the amount.

Then blame everyone. Its industry standard to offer whatever they do. And RRR will definitely have paid more than normal standard rates since they were sure to make money and wanted to be popular and hire good writers. Really bizarre how you're dragging Telugu into the mud while leaving bollywood alone.
I didn't mention any industry in particular. If you stats have another industry. Do post about it instead of name calling it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't mention any industry in particular. If you stats have another industry. Do post about it instead of name calling it here.
When did I name call you?

And you should post stats of all industries since you're the one claiming its low salary for a week's work.

When did I name call you?

And you should post stats of all industries since you're the one claiming its low salary for a week's work.
Name called bollywood. 🤷🏻

I already posted the one with available source. I didn't malign any particular industry.

Name called bollywood. 🤷🏻

I already posted the one with available source. I didn't malign any particular industry.
LOL. Sure buddy. I'll post stats for something you claimed.

LOL. Sure buddy. I'll post stats for something you claimed.
I didn't asked you to post any stat.

Now you are LOLing your way out by trying to sheilding the fact that you called bollywood industry [redacted term] than you accuse others of maligning other industry. 👏

Last edited:
By the end she said. She got paid ₹40k. At first she refused to disclose the amount.
She didn't say anything. Please quote the time and I'll go through again.

She didn't say anything. Please quote the time and I'll go through again.
Just listen to last few minutes. It's podcast. It's hard for me to listen again the whole thing to highlight the exact portion. When the host kept pushing. She clearly said she made ₹40,000.

Just listen to last few minutes. It's podcast. It's hard for me to listen again the whole thing to highlight the exact portion. When the host kept pushing. She clearly said she made ₹40,000.
No. She didn't.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock