Good News RRR | Ram Charan, Jr. NTR, SSR

Yes, she did.
Then you need to quote the time. I can't quote the time, as I'm on the negative side of the argument. You need to prove that she did say it.

Look at the the way you started this debate. You name called Rajamouli as if he made the biggest mistake in the whole industry when he's not even the producer. I don't know what you have against rajamouli or RRR, but if anyone looks at the way you posted your first statement in this debate they would certainly understand it's got nothing to do with this particular issue.

Then you need to quote the time. I can't quote the time, as I'm on the negative side of the argument. You need to prove that she did say it.

Look at the the way you started this debate. You name called Rajamouli as if he made the biggest mistake in the whole industry when he's not even the producer. I don't know what you have against rajamouli or RRR, but if anyone looks at the way you posted your first statement in this debate they would certainly understand it's got nothing to do with this particular issue.
Alright, I am gonna listen to whole thing post it. But it's gonna take some time. I listen at 2X speed it's very difficult to pay attention to it listening to it slowly.

Alright, I am gonna listen to whole thing post it. But it's gonna take some time. I listen at 2X speed it's very difficult to pay attention to it listening to it slowly.
Hi there, can we close this argument that she didn't mention the amount for RRR? Or you will still need time to get us the time she said it?

Hi there, can we close this argument that she didn't mention the amount for RRR? Or you will still need time to get us the time she said it?
Not yet. I haven't got time to stream it. I will get back to you. Deadline is until Sunday.

I might have misheard here as she switched to saying she made more money from royalties she said in context of other producers low bailing here before from 11:34. But I recall listening to script writer being offered ₹30,000 by script writer herself. I originally heard it a month back. Could be some other podcast. I don't recall where. Normally, I would accept my mistake and move on. I won't here as I am very confident that I will find it again and post it here.

I might have misheard here as she switched to saying she made more money from royalties she said in context of other producers low bailing here before from 11:34. But I recall listening to script writer being offered ₹30,000 by script writer herself. I originally heard it a month back. Could be some other podcast. I don't recall where. Normally, I would accept my mistake and move on. I won't here as I am very confident that I will find it again and post it here.
She was in fact praising Javed Akhtar for letting her earn royalties for Nacho Nacho through which she is earning big. You ignored that part.

I'm sure you won't find the 40k you mentioned anywhere, as it's impractical for such famous writers to come out in the open and disclose the exact amount they got for a hugely popular film like RRR. It would have created quite a stir in the media circles by now if she did. There would have been debates on the TV channels on this topic of low pay scales for dubbing writers. So, no worries, take your time till Sunday, and then we can close this for good. But, do keep in mind, you must listen carefully to your source, before even starting such controversial debates. It's not a good practice on the forum to spread misinformation, being a responsible member.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock