Saaho | Prabhas, Shraddha Kapoor

Actually Ramesh not a Geniun reviewer. (y) he works for movies and promotions.
who is genuine reviewer..

All Reviews from biggies are now just paid reviews, Public is Geniun reviewer, hence said go and watch, if you really want to watch.

its happen with 2.O because of south movie. biggies given negative reviews, that big movie result was disaster.

All Reviews from biggies are now just paid reviews, Public is Geniun reviewer, hence said go and watch, if you really want to watch.

its happen with 2.O because of south movie. biggies given negative reviews, that big movie result was disaster.
what ever it may be, but this movie will cross all records of Indian movies 1st day collections(except bahubali 2)

Haven't seen the movie, but people might be having high expectation (because of his last blockbuster bahubali)
I remember similar type happened in past when hum aapke hain kaun was blockbuster and the next movie hum saath saath hain was not upto the mark as per the expectation of the audience.

Agreed on each n every point made by @RajKumar bro I don't believe in reviews only beliefs in movie good or bad after seeing the movie which I am interested in

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock