Saaho | Prabhas, Shraddha Kapoor

bTLdGIA.jpg

Sad to watch so much wastage of milk. It would have been nice if they donated the same to poors. Prabhas should really start boycotting these fans.

Not Only Prabhas, Every Star Heroes, said that don't waste milk or etc. But Fans are Fans.

Change comes with ourself, not from his fav hero or any person.

Not Only Prabhas, Every Star Heroes, said that don't waste milk or etc. But Fans are Fans.

Change comes with ourself, not from his fav hero or any person.
No offense but this Southern fan takes it too far. I was disgusted watching people waste milk on Rajnikanth's cut out during Chennai floods in 2015. On news bulletin I was hearing how their was food shortage. Then saw some insane people waste milk because it was Rajni sirs birthday.

People like Rajnikanth and Prabhas should come out and ask fans not to do it.

No offense but this Southern fan takes it too far. I was disgusted watching people waste milk on Rajnikanth's cut out during Chennai floods in 2015. On news bulletin I was hearing how their was food shortage. Then saw some insane people waste milk because it was Rajni sirs birthday.

People like Rajnikanth and Prabhas should come out and ask fans not to do it.

Agreed, Its Only Happens in South India.

And

They are not just Fans, They are Dia Hard Fans :LOL:

Sunday start with Saaho Movie at 8.45 in the Morning

Because of ₹112 only ticket amount

80% occupancy in theater... Surprised to family with kids coming in early morning for movie ☺😉

Pre Interval Scene.... Just BOOM 😎😎

X
svWMZZh.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock