Saaho | Prabhas, Shraddha Kapoor

Agreed on each n every point made by @RajKumar bro I don't believe in reviews only beliefs in movie good or bad after seeing the movie which I am interested in
Just look at social media reviews of actual people goers. Everyone is bashing it. This kind of movie is like Race 3. People goes for star power not good screenplay. Hence the makers keeps on producing these kind of movies. We need to stop glorifying these kind of movies. Than we'll have benchmark setting movies like Article 15. Or we are destined to get Dabaang 3.

Edit : If critics praised Bahubali. And bashed Sahoo. Take the hint.

Last edited:
@DJ Roy bro I don't care what people say the review that matters the most is review of myself even if prabhas hadn't done bahubali I would still watch watch saaho as he is fav actor from South
If I interested in some movie I will watch it even if critics gives -star or people say rubbish about movie that's why I don't read any review
Lastly why don't we deserve movies like article 15 I like both kind of movies which has strong story as well masala movie

Last edited:
@DJ Roy bro I don't care what people say the review that matters the most is review of myself even if prabhas hadn't bahubali I would still watch watch saaho
If I interested in some movie I will watch it even if critics gives -star or people say rubbish about movie that's why I don't read any review

Same think with Me Brother...

@DJ Roy bro I don't care what people say the review that matters the most is review of myself even if prabhas hadn't done bahubali I would still watch watch saaho as he is fav actor from South
Lastly why don't we deserve movies like article 15 I like both kind of movies which has strong story as well masala movie
Good thinking bro. My thinking is different bro. To me my time is precious. Majority can't be wrong in most cases. So I take reviews from critics as its their job to do reviews. Or they won't be in this business. To me movie must be entertaining with a good screenplay. I don't watch movies for the sake of just watching because it has my favourite actors in it. Just like how I don't eat rotten food because it's from my favourite chef.

Ok so don't watch it na I m not forcing u to watch it and if it time is that precious than why wasting in posting negative comments on a movie that u r not interested in and spoiling others fun as well
End of discussion on this topic cheers bro

It's hilarious how reviews didn't matter before me posting. But me critising a bad screenplay is ruining an experience for everyone. I am not gonna blindly write good things about something that's bad. I am an honest person. I don't try to convince myself with bad things by wasting time and money. I am gonna remember this. When anyone gets offended because of religion views and scantily clad woman in movies. My excuse would be also it's entertainment. Logic doesn't apply. End of discussion..

BLOCKBUSTER Beginning for the biggest action thriller of the year! 💥💥 #Saaho collects 130 CR+ gross worldwide on Day 1! 🔥

©UV Creations

EDSndT5UYAEcVtz
EDSneZXUcAAe8tr
EDSnfUBUcAMzuTn
EDSngMuUwAIoZjz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock