Saanjha Sindoor | Sun Neo

• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 2,296
I can still say from this promo...that its a remake of Kannana Kanne
Yes i too think the same i think thrre they have taken gowtham - kowsalya - yamuna track i think not meera yuva track may be in season 2

Promo shows the couple don't have baby , i think the girl will be surrogate

Yes i too think the same i think thrre they have taken gowtham - kowsalya - yamuna track i think not meera yuva track may be in season 2
What that guys please explain. It's like Americans watching T20 World Cup in New York.

What that guys please explain. It's like Americans watching T20 World Cup in New York.
Gowtham and kowsalya who had love marriage but they don't have baby. After 10 years kowsalya will become pregnant but doctor will advice her to abort because either mom or baby only one will survive. But kowsalya hide this truth from gowtham.But after some months he will come to know, he will tell her to abort the baby because he loves kowsalya more than the baby, but kowsalya will refuse it and will not talk to gowtham and so gowtham will hate that baby and on the day of delivery kowsalya will die and gowtham will have IT raid and he will loose his property , so he will hate the baby as unluck who took his lovely wife and his property on the day of birth. After the baby is grown up to 2 years he don't want to see the baby in his house so he will leave the baby in a temple , there the baby will go to yamuna( she will be hiding there from the goons, she will be in a problem) the baby will call her amma. Under some circumstances gowtham will tie mangalsutra to yamuna to save her. Then yamuna will try to unite the daughter( meera) and father ( gowtham) and meera love Yuva will come will try to unite her with the gowtham thats the story

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock