Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 | Star Plus

But, in what is a shocker of a news, BT has it that the show will replace Rajan Shahi’s ‘Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke’ (‘YRHPK’), which features Shaheer Sheikh and Rhea Sharma in lead roles. Another interesting news is that Rupal Patel, who plays Meenakshi Rajvansh in ‘YRHPK’, has been roped in to reprise the iconic character of Kokilaben in ‘SNS 2’.
‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2’ to replace ‘Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke’ - Times of India

So season 2 of rasoda is remake of bengali hit show "Ke Apon Ke Por"
Seems like star plus is playing safe by making remakes of hit shows.....first it test remakes on star pravah if it goes hit in marathi language then it remakes in hindi also.....first they made sreemoyee remake in marathi then it became hit in marathi tv so they remade it in hindi as anupama then they made remake of ke apon ke por in marathi as sukh mhanje nakki kay asta then it also became hit then they remade it as sathiya 2

Seems like star plus is playing safe by making remakes of hit shows.....first it test remakes on star pravah if it goes hit in marathi language then it remakes in hindi also.....first they made sreemoyee remake in marathi then it became hit in marathi tv so they remade it in hindi as anupama then they made remake of ke apon ke por in marathi as sukh mhanje nakki kay asta then it also became hit then they remade it as sathiya 2
OMG they mixed ke apon ke por in sathiya 2...how are they going to make it.. Seems interesting

The originals are from Star Jalsha in any case. Star Jalsha does not show remakes.

The originals are from Star Jalsha in any case. Star Jalsha does not show remakes.
Yes originals are from jalsha but their test ground is marathi....they make sure if it becomes hit in marathi then it has potential for hindi audience

The last remake on jalsha was nazar remake which was flop
Bengali stories have PAN india appeal to attract masses, bengali storytellers have more potential than hindi storytellers
I guess next remake will be mohor which is big hit in bengal

Last edited:
Definitely StarPlus should remake mohor. It's bringing huge numbers in bangla market. After Anupama success i feel more bangla shows will be remaked.

In Marathi tv market, Zee Marathi never does remake it's also a original channel, they should try doing remake of good serial, they brought one new original serial at 7 pm which is flop. at that time star Pravah serial is winner, Zee should really do something big they should remake serials from other languages mostly from Telugu and Tamil.
Sure it will beat Star Pravah channel.

Last edited:
If we go by that logic, then Star Jalsha's Kharkuto and Sanjher Baati also have possibilities to be remade. But I am really sad that they chose the crap serial Ke Apon Ke Por for the story of SNS 2. This may result in poorer response compared to the first season, like what happened to KZK, Sanjeevani and IPKKND 3.

If we go by that logic, then Star Jalsha's Kharkuto and Sanjher Baati also have possibilities to be remade. But I am really sad that they chose the crap serial Ke Apon Ke Por for the story of SNS 2. This may result in poorer response compared to the first season, like what happened to KZK, Sanjeevani and IPKKND 3.
I think they will increase Star Pravah programming like they did with Star Jalsha to get more TRP, so they will first remake Mohor, Kharkhuto and sanjher baati in Marathi as they first test the remake on Marathi channel and then they will launch on star plus hindi channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock