Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 | Star Plus

Season 2 of Any Show means a New Direction from the Plot of Season 1. What new Direction is SNS 2 following that is different from SNS 1.
Bro you are talking abt hindi shows....leave diff seasons of various shows here most of shows concepts are similar and you are talking abt the great sathiya season 2 then how can you except new plot from it :lol: :lol:

Guys I know it’s off topic but there’s a huge trend against StarPlus due to YRHPK?
what do you think it will effect SP ratings?
ZTCibUt.jpg

It was also remaked in suvarna but it got foopped so they closed the show
Even if any serial gets flop Star Pravah never did like that but why star suvarna closes serials which gets flopped and I always think why the super duper hit serials doesn't work only in Kannada tv market, Sahakutumba Sahaparivar and Rang Mazha Veghala and other Shows which were remade of Star Suvarna are flop, why what may be the reason? May be because most of them watches colors Kannada or Zee Kannada.

Even if any serial gets flop Star Pravah never did like that but why star suvarna closes serials which gets flopped and I always think why the super duper hit serials doesn't work only in Kannada tv market, Sahakutumba Sahaparivar and Rang Mazha Veghala and other Shows which were remade of Star Suvarna are flop, why what may be the reason? May be because most of them watches colors Kannada or Zee Kannada.
Rang maza vegla remake is not flop it is no.1 in suvarna with 5.5 tvr
Sahkutumb sahparivaar remake was also doing well but they closed after lockdown
But again this shows are only hit not super hits only because star suvarna lacks in presentation and production

Guys I know it’s off topic but there’s a huge trend against StarPlus due to YRHPK?
what do you think it will effect SP ratings?
ZTCibUt.jpg
It will not even affect star plus rating by 1% their show itself gets only 1 trp then how can by boycotting from them star plus ratings will affect....online fans needs to understand they are not trp audience by trends nd popularity on Social media nothing will happen as they dont get ad rates according to its popularity on SM
Online fans lives in their own lala land where they think that by trending and etc they will bring huge trps....they need to burst their bubble

Rang maza vegla remake is not flop it is no.1 in suvarna with 5.5 tvr
Sahkutumb sahparivaar remake was also doing well but they closed after lockdown
But again this shows are only hit not super hits only because star suvarna lacks in presentation and production
I have many kannada friends they tell me they go for Zee Kannada or Colors Kannada for serials and Udaya TV for movies, they even say Star suvarna is not like earlier it has degraded.

It will not even affect star plus rating by 1% their show itself gets only 1 trp then how can by boycotting from them star plus ratings will affect....online fans needs to understand they are not trp audience by trends nd popularity on Social media nothing will happen as they dont get ad rates according to its popularity on SM
Online fans lives in their own lala land where they think that by trending and etc they will bring huge trps....they need to burst their bubble
Star Plus is not going to listen of those poor people they will go as they want 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock