"SAB HD" launch in first quarter 2016-17

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 6,361
RE: SAB HD to launch in first quarter of FY17

I'm excited and gr8 share!
SAB TV in HD TMKOC

In India, the government's financial year runs from 1 April to 31 March midnight. Example: 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016 for the financial year 2015–2016. It is also abbreviated as FY16.[12][13]
Companies following the Indian Depositary Receipt (IDR) are given freedom to choose their financial year. For example, Standard Chartered's IDR follows the UK calendar despite being listed in India. Companies following Indian fiscal year get to know their economical health on 31 March of every Indian financial or fiscal year.

So likely it will be added in the April or may month of this year. :)

THAKUR 4K said:
Sony Pictures Networks (SPN) India is planning to launch the high-definition (HD) version of SAB TV in the early first quarter of FY16-17.
- सोनी पिक्चर्स नेटवर्क (एसपीएन) इंडिया नए वित्त वर्ष 2016-17 की `` पहली तिमाही की शुरुआत में `` सब टीवी के हाई-डेफिनिशन (एचडी) को संस्करण लॉन्च करने की योजना बना रहा है।
l
When SPN India is planning to launch the high-definition (HD) version of SAB TV in the early first quarter (i.e. Pahali Timaahi Ki Shuruaat Mein) of FY16-17, then when they will start testing SAB HD channel !! Oh God, its really irritating to see how N P Singh is working to launch SAB HD !! As per this article, SAB HD can be launched anytime in the April month, but the way N P Singh works, its doubtfull !! Oh sorry there is one exception which he has delivered recently in the form of Sony ESPN HD i.e. launched only after a week's testing !!

Guys, finally SPN has realised that SAB is the only saver and biggest brand for SPN thats why they are going to expand its territory to other regionals markets also and now they are ready to launch the SAB regional channels as they have received the licenses for SAB Tamil, SAB Telugu, SAB Bangla, SAB Punjabi and SAB Marathi channels, which clearly indicates that now SPN will not delay the launch of SAB HD any more as they have reallised its power, very soon they will start its testing and it will be launched in the first week of April and later on they will move for its regional feeds also, very soon the good news of SAB HD's testing is coming - its on the way !!:):):)

May be Sab Tamil/telugu/bangla is the same kinda joke made by star sports regarding their regional channels feed....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock