Status
Not open for further replies.
kumarvishwas said:
Good news for all SAB fans :) :),but I am waiting for BBC Earth HD

Yes I also waiting BBC EARTH HD & MTV HD. VH1 HD

skm30 said:
What ! Tentatively !!
Oh god ! not again !!
This guy N P Singh is really unbelievable !!
Trust me guys, he is not going to launch SAB HD in May also !!
He will definitely come with a new announcement (and this time with a exact date as he announced in the final press release about the launching of Sony ESPN HD that it is launching on 17th January) in May that SPN is proudly launching the SAB HD channel on xxth of July !!
What kind of man he is ! his stratagies are frustrating now !! What he gets by making such uncertain press releases !!! :angry:angry:angry

Agreed :wlcm
The article says... they r tentaviely planning for may :angry

SAB TV HD in May

Sony plans to launch HD channel SAB TV in May

Sony Pictures Networks (SPN) India is planning to launch a high-definition (HD) channel of its general entertainment channel SAB TV in May.

“We will launch SAB TV HD tentatively in May this year,” SPN India Chief Executive Officer N P Singh told PTI here adding the new channel will carry similar content to its standard definition channel.

The company had received the licence to launch the channel a few months back.

Last year, the network had launched movie channel Sony Max HD, and English entertainment channel AXN HD.

It owns and operates six HD channels at present —— SET HD, AXN HD, Sony Max HD, Sony Pix HD, Sony Six HD and Sony ESPN HD.

m.thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/sony-plans-to-launch-hd-channel-sab-tv-in-may/article8348920.ece

Guys, what I said, SPN will not launch SAB TV HD in May also as April is going to end now but they have not even started its testing till now, Not even any announcement in the media about the specific date of its launch if it has to be launched in May, SPN is really very very much disappointing !!:(:(:(

skm30 said:
Guys, what I said, SPN will not launch SAB TV HD in May also as April is going to end now but they have not even started its testing till now, Not even any announcement in the media about the specific date of its launch if it has to be launched in May, SPN is really very very much disappointing !!:(:(:(

Like HBO :rofl:

Guys, I think, SPN has planned to launch Two HD channels each year, last year they launched AXN HD and MAX HD, And this year they have already launched SONY ESPN HD so now they will launch only one more HD channel this year may be at the end of this year i.e. in December around 25th Dec, and who knows it will be SAB HD or SONY BBC EARTH HD, but I am sure it will be only one HD channel, immaterial whatever they say amidst, but its clear that there will be only one more HD channel launch this year that too no one knows which one !!:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom