• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,161

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The stars from all of Sab TV’s shows along with their families, were present on the occasion.

Dressed as their characters on the show, actors Swapnil Joshi, Sumit Raghwan, Tiku Talsania, Bhavna Bhansawal, Shubhanghee Gokhle and others engaged themselves in some fun and ‘masti’ with their respective families, both from on and off screen.

‘World family day’, which is celebrated on May 15 every year, was celebrated by the channel at a venue, modeled as a ‘mela’ in a small town. It included a Ferris wheel, a pottery making kiosk, a tattoo corner, along with lots of games for the enjoyment of the gathered children and the grown-ups alike.

Swapnil Joshi, star of the famous serial ‘Papad Pol’ said 'We come to this world with two families, one is where we are born and with whom we grow up and one is a family that you work with and spend your whole day with, this for me is my Sab family'.

Shubhangee Gokhale, who is a veteran Marathi stage actor, said 'Over the years working with the people here has brought us closer to each other and Sab TV has become this one big happy family for all of us''.

Anooj Kapoor, Executive VP and business head. Sab TV, echoed their sentiments, saying ''We at Sab, are one big happy family and through this initiative of ours, we wanted to celebrate this special day with the entire Sab family''.

Sab TV, which caters to a family audience, with popular shows such as ‘Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chashma’, ‘Mrs. Tendulkar’, ‘Papad Pol’, ‘Lapata ganj’, etc, through this initiative truly managed to celebrate Family day, both literally and figuratively, ‘Sab ke saath’.

--UNI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock