Safari TV to be added tomorrow(ETVLife and Gemporia added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 3 channel adding tomerrow

Optimus_Prime said:
adding only regional Sd and as well as HD channel.
and this time another shopping channel.
But Why they didn't provided Espn HD to any base pack? why only tamil audio and that too on HD channel not sd. why no other languages ???

I think Sony ESPN SD not having Tamil audio from broadcaster itself since the same is not available in other DTH operator (at least Tatasky) as well. So, in that case, Airtel cannot do anything.

M.J.Sadiq said:
I think Sony ESPN SD not having Tamil audio from broadcaster itself since the same is not available in other DTH operator (at least Tatasky) as well. So, in that case, Airtel cannot do anything.

but ad's are saying tamil feed in Sony espn SD :s .. If I am not wrong Sdirect dth added tamil feed in Sony espn SD :) ..

Sai Jai said:
but ad's are saying tamil feed in Sony espn SD :s .. If I am not wrong Sdirect dth added tamil feed in Sony espn SD :) ..

Oh is it? That is why I told at least in Tata Sky.. Then both Tata Sky and Airtel is doing this intentionally so that people will subscribe to HD feed..

Finally safari tv is coming to adtv....gud news

Sai Jai said:
Aama naa yena telugu channel nu ah sona :p:D:D:hehe .. Sarikitiah Sunah Panah :shy:lol:hehe ..

Dear 'SaiJai' brother! Can you please translate what is the meaning of the sentence which you have written? Please don't mind bro. I just want to know what is written, may be something funny.

3 Channels Addition Tomorrow on Adtv

M.J.Sadiq said:

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=135905

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Dear 'SaiJai' brother! Can you please translate what is the meaning of the sentence which you have written? Please don't mind bro. I just want to know what is written, may be something funny.

No problem dear .. Translation for 1st part sentence: Yes if i said it is a telugu channel -- match up with smiley you may get laugh :) .. And btw 2nd part 2nd and 3rd word is tamil film comedy character name so until you dont know that name you unable to enjoy the 2nd part of my post bro :k:) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock