Safari TV to be added tomorrow(ETVLife and Gemporia added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 3 Channels Addition Tomorrow on Adtv

Optimus_Prime said:
so kumar bro, how are you enjoying recent trend on adding regioanl channel only in Airtel?

No Comments  :lol :lol

Atleast now they are adding channels whatever they are,the worst time was last year from May to November when only 2 or 3 HD channels were added and many important channels were rejected like CI HD,Nick HD,Zee Cafe HD etc

why guys you are always raising voice against sd channels :s .. your thinking as a SD customer like me dont want watch channels in our stb's :s:s:dodgy:dodgy ..

Sai Jai said:
why guys you are always raising voice against sd channels :s .. your thinking as a SD customer like me dont want watch channels in our stb's :s:s:dodgy:dodgy ..

What happened bro  :( :(

Sorry if I or any other member hurt u,but it was just in a form of joke and trolling of ADTV,nothing more than that  :-/

Plz dont tell sorry bro we all are bros :-/ .. But Not one time or twice bro @op keep on doing this .. If adtv adding HD channels he will quiet and if sd channel adding he started raise voice ***** it and teasing .. Sorry KV bro dont tell he is joking .. Not at all .. Sorry .. Edited

please sai bro, do mention where i raised my voice against sd channel addition. Do quote that post where I only support HD channels and against SD channel.

@op bro check post 34 in this thread told adtv only adding regional sd & hd alone .. And i am not against you bro just telling itz hurting thats only .. And one dth cant run only with hd channels i think you knw that very well ..

Sai Jai said:
@op bro check post 34 in this thread told adtv only adding regional sd & hd alone .. And i am not against you bro just telling itz hurting thats only .. And one dth cant run only with hd channels i think you knw that very well ..
I checked post no 34.
I raised my voice agaisnt only Regional SD and HD channel only addition. (Please note I mentioned Both SD & HD)
But in your post you told I always stay quite while they add HD channel and raise my voice when SD channel gonna add.
Dont play double bluff here.
Either U edit ur post Or I will gonna report against you.
Sorry bro, You can't deframe any member without proper reason.

Sai Jai said:

Im agree with you bro.... and Im also a SD+ Customer.

No problem for reporting and I didnt playing any double bluff here and what i get if doing that so .. I posted what you told thats it .. Any read it before to in your posts for teasing adtv for sd channel additions .. And quoting all those here itz a tough one coz i am using mobile version .. Ill leave it to your heart .. And i never defame any member in this eventhough they are bash me :k .. And with your ref. Check post 60 too you asked KV bro for adtv adding regional channels .. What trend in that :huh .. Adding regional channels is a crime :huh ..

Optimus_Prime said:
I raised my voice agaisnt only Regional SD and HD channel only addition. (Please note I mentioned Both SD & HD)

but why....? In india many peoples dont know hindi they need only regional channels. So if u live in india then u need to care all our bros that also live in india no matter they know hindi or not. they always welcome our hindi channels addition then why we cant welcome their regional channels addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock