Safari TV to be added tomorrow(ETVLife and Gemporia added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 3 Channels Addition Tomorrow on Adtv

Good news, safari is a popular channel in Malayalam. But a little bit bad news is removal of reporter tv, i hope Airtel add news18 Malayalam news after launching.

rinshad said:
Good news, safari is a popular channel in Malayalam. But a little bit bad news is removal of reporter tv, i hope Airtel add news18 Malayalam news after launching.

+1:tup

Somebody is comparing Airtel with sun and reliance. Airtel has 50 HD channels and sun has 16 and reliance 12 .Airtel I s atleast adding channels.How can someone compare airtel with sun and reliance

Safari is very good channel.very good addition

Fast update @Shashib bro & Nice confirmation ss @ Nilu bro :clap :clap :luv :luv :luv :luv

&

Good news for adtv user's :) :tup

good update Shashib bro...

nithinricks85 said:
Somebody is comparing Airtel with sun and reliance. Airtel has 50 HD channels and sun has 16 and reliance 12 .Airtel I s atleast adding channels.How can someone compare airtel with sun and reliance
Leave that negative comments bro...
They are doing very well in additions...

But they are worst like charging 150 Rs for their weak
tp issue, poor cc, not adding Sony ESPN :hd to base packs etc.,

That I agree..They are money minded people.Sony ESPN HD should have added to packs and some infotainment channels .They are trying to make money out of Sony ESPN HD

I am expecting Movies Now 2 HD to be added on ADTV on the launch date 

Maybe they'll also add Star Sports Select HD 1 nd 2 as well on launch date but Airtel usually doesn't add ROI HD channels from Star on launch dates like SMS HD and FX HD

so kumar bro, how are you enjoying recent trend on adding regioanl channel only in Airtel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock