Safari TV to be added tomorrow(ETVLife and Gemporia added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 3 Channels Addition Tomorrow on Adtv

excellent addition

3 Channels Addition Tomorrow on Adtv

With ref. to 'shashib' brother's information Gemporia will be added on lcn 125. If it is so then it will come in between bindass and epic channel. As Gemporia channel is a shopping channel they could have added it on lcn 130. Its my own personal opinion. :( :huh :-/

Sourabhs20 said:
but why....? In india many peoples dont know hindi they need only regional channels. So if u live in india then u need to care all our bros that also live in india no matter they know hindi or not. they always welcome our hindi channels addition then why we cant welcome their regional channels addition.

Yea! obviously.
I am also a regional subscriber.
I mention "only Regional channel ". they should add Regional and as well as Non Regional channels... that I wanted to say in my previous post.

Optimus_Prime said:
Yea! obviously.
I am also a regional subscriber.
I mention "only Regional channel ". they should add Regional and as well as Non Regional channels... that I wanted to say in my previous post.

Friend my personal opinion on your previous posts...:
If Airtel adds any channel on your favourite list, your are first one to praise Airtel and will not let it down to anyone....
If Airtel adds any unwanted channel of your choice you are depromoting harshly like a hater....
Kindly maintain a single opinion and don't change it according to time....

In simple words, Be a fan , hater or neutral. Don't mixup all of these...

Say your opinion boldly and don't change it regularly....

I am sorry if I have hurted you friend....

Rushil.D said:
Stop it guys :)

Every channel is important even naaptol is important for me [emoji38] :wlcm
Really bro[emoji12] [emoji12]

Yes @shawl bro definitely :) .. and @op bro just i wanted to say what @Ashok posted thats it :) .. Dont mistake me cheers :) .. And sorry if i hurt you any by means wanted to rectify thats it :s ..

Sai Jai said:
No problem for reporting and I didnt playing any double bluff here and what i get if doing that so .. I posted what you told thats it .. Any read it before to in your posts for teasing adtv for sd channel additions .. And quoting all those here itz a tough one coz i am using mobile version .. Ill leave it to your heart .. And i never defame any member in this eventhough they are bash me :k .. And with your ref. Check post 60 too you asked KV bro for adtv adding regional channels .. What trend in that :huh .. Adding regional channels is a crime :huh ..

First stick on your point.
First u mentioned I only raise my voice when SD channel added .
Now you are saying that I am agaisnt regional channel addition.
Please clear which one is your real concern.
And yes Its a forum so Everyone must have scope to discuss their Concern! And my concern is adding 'Only' Regional channels is crime. They should take care Roi and as well as Regional equally. Latest trend showing they are focusing on Regional channel.

Please Guys Just stop Fighting Please   :-/

Let's just enjoy these additions and wait for more future additions of both SD and HD channels  :tup :tup :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock