Salman, SRK on Madhuri's wish list

Napster

Registered
Reaction score
We have seen the reach and impact of a Rajinikant film. Inspite of it all, Bollywood's dhak dhak girl Madhuri Dixit gave an opportunity of working with the South legend a pass! Reason. She didn't want to play his sister's role.

However, our diva is game for working with her Bollywood co-stars like Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan.

Infact Mads has become a huge fan of Sallu especially after his recent movies like `Wanted' and `Dabangg'.

She even has a special request for filmmakers. "It'll be wonderful to work with Salman and Shah Rukh again...three of us together in one film. I hope some good script comes our way. It'll be so much fun", says Madhuri recalling the chemistry she created with the duo in `Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam'.

Madhuri starred opposite SRK and Sallu in the romantic drama `Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam' in the late nineties. She's also individually worked with SRK in Anjaam, `Dil toh Pagal Hai', Koyla, Gaja Gamini and Devdas while she epitomized romance in `Sajaan', Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, opposite Salman.

"I am aware of the growing popularity of Salman these days. I have seen his recent films. My kids just love it. Salman deserves every bit of his super success today. I really want to work with him if there's a script" she admits candidly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V The promo for the SRK-Salman episode of Bigg Boss 9 just came out TV Shows & Programs 1
Raviteja Salman to ape SRK in his next Bollywood 0
Kamlesh Barjati Salman Khan wants one rupee more than SRK Bollywood 2
RajKumar Swag Se Solo | Salman Khan Movies & Music 0
Bapun Raz Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali | Salman Khan | Eid 2021 Bollywood 1
SarfaRaZ Radhe | Salman Khan, Disha Patani Bollywood 28
Deep.S DDF Exclusive "Salman Khan TV" Logo Released TV Channels News 18
Girish Inshallah | Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt Bollywood 11
Advik Breaking Salman Khan Going To Launch A New Hindi GEC Channel Soon TV Channels News 20
abhishek Salman Khan Biopic Bollywood 1
Bapun Raz Bharat | Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif Bollywood 28
abhishek Salman Khan to produce Fiction show for Sony TV TV Shows & Programs 3
R Salman Khan Takes Aamir Khan's Route, Releases Bajrani Bhaijaan In China On March 2 Bollywood 1
abhishek Kick 2 | Salman Khan Bollywood 4
Bapun Raz Race 3 | Salman Khan & Jacqueline Fernandez Bollywood 44
Jithin91 Solo Movie starring Dulquer Salman South Indian Films 1
R Salman Khan has booked 2019 Christmas for Kick 2 Bollywood 0
R Raveena Tandon to play Salman Khan’s mother in Hanuman Da Damdaar Animation Movie Bollywood 0
R Boney Kapoor to approach Salman Khan for No Entry sequel soon Bollywood 1
R Salman Khan’s Wanted 2 to roll soon after Boney Kapoor wins plagiarism case Bollywood 3
R Salman Khan is all set to produce a television show on wrestler Gama Pehalwan TV Shows & Programs 14
sumitroy Tubelight | Starring Salman Khan Bollywood 26
R Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum to replace The Kapil Sharma show TV Shows & Programs 5
R Salman Khan beats Shah Rukh Khan; tops the ‘2016 Forbes India Celebrity 100 List’ Bollywood 2
R Kapil Sharma beats Salman Khan to be a bigger star on TV! TV Shows & Programs 1