Sansad TV is going to be launched on 15.09.2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is slated to launch Sansad TV, a new channel formed by merging the Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV, on September 15, sources said on Friday.

According to them, veteran Congress leader Karan Singh, economist Bibek Debroy, NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant, and advocate Hemant Batra will host different shows on this new channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised because all the promos look like great quality. An improvement over LSTV and RSTV's picture quality. Here's hoping the live channel will maintain the same quality. :)

Cannot say the same about the graphics. They look like they were designed using PowerPoint animations and transitions. :wall: Cannot expect better from a sarkari channel, I suppose.

Haha true, I felt the same way when I saw that one. But I meant the promos with actual people, the cameras seem to have been upgraded to nicer HD cameras.

When Parliament is in session, Sansad TV will have two channels so that the proceedings of both the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha can be aired simultaneously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajya Sabha Tv Name Changed as Sansad Tv in YouTube
liqgLsL.png

Can sansad tv hd launch in dd free dish also 🤔?
Definitely. DD HD channels should be there on Free Dish. However, out of DD National HD, DD News HD and DD India HD, currently only DD National HD is on DDFD, whereas DD News HD is exclusive to Tata Sky. So DDFD needs to get its act in order, in order to add Sansad TV HD.

Surprisingly Sansad TV logo is not being revealed yet 🤫 BTW people who are questioning quality of RSTV and LSTV do you even watched them? They have good picture quality and UI as compared to other private broadcasters.
Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock