Satellite Rights Of English Tv Shows

Don't spam with one liner post. Will result in ban from forum.
WHO HAS THE RIGHTS OF BLACK MIRROR? NOW
Don't post in caps. It's considered yelling.
Bro AXN has it . It premiered In India on AXN(Sony)
It premiered on Star World on Indian television in the year 2013. Than use to air as a re-run on FX. They aired on AXN in 2016. After multiple re-runs across Star's channel.

It was aired on Romedy Now (I think some episodes) (when it expired from CC)
I don't watch much English shows on TV and prefer OTT.
Impractical Jokers is exclusive to Comedy Central since December 2014. After Impractical Jokers, they added almost every other Warner Bros shows to their line-up.
Never knew Big Bang theory expired from Zee.
I think it's expired. It hasn't been on air since months. Usually The Big Bang Theory gets air time once in a while.

Don't spam with one liner post. Will result in ban from forum.

Don't post in caps. It's considered yelling.

It premiered on Star World on Indian television in the year 2013. Than use to air as a re-run on FX. They aired on AXN in 2016. After multiple re-runs across Star's channel.
So delete the post I'm not able to delete it

I promise I will never ever do this atleast dream Dth deserves an app
What you can do is click the Report button and write a reason for moderators to delete it. Or edit your post to have something useful.

Current Satellite For Shows

Friends - Comedy Central
The Office - Star World
HIMYM - Star World
Big Bang Theory - Shared between Colors Infinity and Zee Cafe
Brooklyn Nine Nine - Comedy Central
Impractical Jokers - Comedy Central (Some seasons aired on Romedy Now)
Parks and Rec - Romedy Now
Ellen Show - Romedy Now
Shameless - Romedy Now
Shark Tank - Colors Infinity

Big Bang Theory now entirely with viacom18

Sherlock is with Sony and peaky is with Viacom it's very sad to see it's not Airing since 3 years it was last seen on 2018

Peaky Blinders with star/disney, available on hotstar and may air on Star World Premiere. Sherlock like most of other AXN shows still has no new home

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock