Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

83 release date is near no one is making the announcement of new release date and the trailer hasn't come I want to know that what happened to that movie ??
It has been postponed like Sooryavanshi for at least a few months. The pandemic is still quite bad in many states. Till we come back to the low level of infections that we had in November/December 2020 or even better, film producers don’t want to take the risk of releasing big blockbusters like 83 and Sooryavanshi which are best enjoyed in theatres instead of OTT.

Even a digital-only release like Toofaan on Amazon Prime Video was postponed because of the pandemic.

It has been postponed like Sooryavanshi for at least a few months. The pandemic is still quite bad in many states. Till we come back to the low level of infections that we had in November/December 2020 or even better, film producers don’t want to take the risk of releasing big blockbusters like 83 and Sooryavanshi which are best enjoyed in theatres instead of OTT.

Even a digital-only release like Toofaan on Amazon Prime Video was postponed because of the pandemic.
Thanks for clearing up

YRF Movies Like DDLJ, DTPH, RNBDJ, Dhoom 3, Mohabbatein, Gunday, etc Which Were Aired Very Frequently Across Sony Channels In March Haven't Been Aired Since Last Week Of March Till Today(Entire April And 1st Week Of May)
69Pze64.png
All The Movies(Except RNBDJ) Which I Have Mentioned Haven't Been Aired In Entire May Also😐

All The Movies(Except RNBDJ) Which I Have Mentioned Haven't Been Aired In Entire May Also😐

Gunday was surely aired in May , it aired in morning/afternoon 11 or 12 pm slot. Dhoom 3 also aired on wah

Star/disney will give YRF films better screen space. Sony does not give adequate slots to bollywood films and now losing out. Dhinchaak has eaten into share of wah as much of UP, Bihar audience watching these films in bhojpuri language. Sony Max also lost top spot to Star Gold. Star Gold 2 also performing very well

Which channel has the Satellite rights of Shaapit movie starring Aditya Narayan because some days back I have seen it on fta channels and today at 01:37AM aired on Sony Max HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock