Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Sanjay dutt starrer aatish moves to SPN from Disney-Star airing tomorrow midnight 1.am
exjLM41.jpg

Disney-Star may get renewed soon by SPN
Ur right bro which ever movie Disney-Star airs in utv movies or SUM its confirmed that the movie will shif to other network I saw aatish last in utv movies and Anil kapoors meri Jung last Aires both channels utv and SUM though its a subhash ghai directorial we can see the promo in zee bollywood soon.

Ur right bro which ever movie Disney-Star airs in utv movies or SUM its confirmed that the movie will shif to other network I saw aatish last in utv movies and Anil kapoors meri Jung last Aires both channels utv and SUM though its a subhash ghai directorial we can see the promo in zee bollywood soon.
Meri Jung no chance bro. Although movie directed by Subhash Ghai. Film produced by NN Sippy. Vishwanath and Meri Jung only Subhash Ghai films not with Zee because both these films produced by outside producers. NN Sippy Films with Ultra Media. Ultra Media don't deal with Zee nowadays. Only Shemaroo deals with all networks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock