Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,357,304
2AAIE0k.jpg

YRF movie hum tum in UTV movies in 31st July.
Aditya Chopra decision of moving YRF to Disney-Star has to be the best one. I think Hum Tum gained good amount of TRP. Although Sony losing a big banner has come of shocker. They have to Acquire a new big banner to stay afloat. Although They have bought Pooja's new films I think the old ones are repeated a lot on Disney-Star and I think Pooja is moving to SPN.

I think B4u zee deal never happen again because those movies are with goldmines now and zee goldmines relation is not good may be after SPN Disney-Star or viacom18 will bag it. But am missing b4u films in star gold they have managed this movies perfectly from 2009 to 2015 specially star gold got massive response for ghatak, dhadkan and baadshah..

I think B4u zee deal never happen again because those movies are with goldmines now and zee goldmines relation is not good may be after SPN Disney-Star or viacom18 will bag it. But am missing b4u films in star gold they have managed this movies perfectly from 2009 to 2015 specially star gold got massive response for ghatak, dhadkan and baadshah..
Agree bhai for b4u films star gave good airings when this movies was with star that time their is no hd feed and some of them was not aware zee aired but PQ was not much good now it's with spn I don't think they are giving justice to this if now it airs In star hd channels PQ will be awesome and get good viewership also really I felt bad when b4u films moved to zee from Disney-star I hope it will go to Disney-star again soon if this moves to viacom18 they will air in midnight timings and PQ AQ is horrible Disney-star is perfect for this films.

Jaffer bhai 1side u say ur fan of zee other side u say Disney-star is best for some films apko samajna mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hai..

Not true. What he means is that Shikara is a very deep and poignant movie that is best suited for SGS or &xplor HD. Since Sony doesn’t yet have that kind of a channel, it’s not suited for its schedule.
Bro the problem is that they don’t even want to try. All they care is for TRP and thus, always south dubbed movies. Star gold too being a mainstream channel, they do air such critics cinema at times on their main channels but same is not true for Sony max. One should definitely care about TRP but at same time, justice should be done to all kind of viewerships.

Bro if older version still with Zee then they should have telecasted it. Sholay is an extended remastered version. No changes besides an extended opening credits. Also Zee had telecasted extended version as well.

Audio enhanced and video color optimisation was also done in remastered print of film....adding to this sound effects / songs sounded very unreal in new version and i disliked. Not related to this but Titanic Hindi dubbing has 2 versions, older one is fab but new one which star/disney has poor dubbing thus this film has not been successful on tv

Back
Top Bottom