Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Will you stop talking about about that movie I hate that bodybuilding actor and now no one will talk about that person
You can simply ignore those messages bcoz this thread can't work upon your likings & dislikings Ms. Mathur. This thread is a discussion about satellite rights of hindi movies and not personal opinions of any member about any movie/actor. You always give your personal opinions about any movie/actor whenever it is discussed which is actually not required and i hate it

Will you stop talking about about that movie I hate that bodybuilding actor and now no one will talk about that person
Miss mathur their are some restrictions and rules which we have to follow here please don't be so rude every 1 has different opinions if u don't like just ignore and move to other threads doesn't mean which ever u don't like we can't talk about. this will not work here and this is not whatsap or facebook chat it's a discussion we discuss here about hindi films and satellite rights please its a request think well before u post something...

You can simply ignore those messages bcoz this thread can't work upon your likings & dislikings Ms. Mathur. This thread is a discussion about satellite rights of hindi movies and not personal opinions of any member about any movie/actor. You always give your personal opinions about any movie/actor whenever it is discussed which is actually not required and i hate it
Its ok mota bhai chill may be she's not aware of she is the youngest member here.. and Mathur sab please have some respect to others we respect ur opinions but this is something were ur personal opinions don't work it's a discussion if u want to know about ur fav film/actor satellite rights just discuss and have fun.. now smile 😄.

Someone said Ajay Devgan New Satellite Rights Dealing with Zee, But Today Ajay Devgan dealing movies Back on Disney/Hotstar
v4QeXYB.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, even I don't like that movie but that doesn't mean others also should not like it or hate it, everybody has their own taste, & if everyone had same taste/likes/dislikes then life would have been very easy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock