Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,884
Bro DDLJ already prepared on Star gold on 11th July at 12:00 p.m.
d3Zp20w.jpg

This was taken on 8th of July. I hope STAR premieres Veer Zaara, Chak De India and many other cult YRF Films soon
Nowadays Veer Zaara airing frequently on Sony channels Chak De India stopped airing I believe..

only srk movies will get good trp's, rest of the movies will not be available in HD i guess
Bro Star Gold Aired Saathiya, Dhoom, Gunday , Dhoom 3 Also In HD only Hum Tum And Mere Yaar Ki Shadi Hain Didn't Get HD Telecast
After Few Days Star May Shift Them To Star Gold Salect Where Wee Can Watch Hum Tum Also In HD

Bro Star Gold Aired Saathiya, Dhoom, Gunday , Dhoom 3 Also In HD only Hum Tum And Mere Yaar Ki Shadi Hain Didn't Get HD Telecast
After Few Days Star May Shift Them To Star Gold Salect Where Wee Can Watch Hum Tum Also In HD
star should have aired kala patthar & Mashal also in HD, regarding SGS u r right

All the Baweja films repeating on zee and FTA chs, their rights r with Shemaroo... Sony might b its new destination. By the way Damini suddenly is airing far too less since moved to Viacom18, star/disney was handling it well.

Virrudh : Family Comes First and Family : Ties Of Blood both produced by ABCL and like its other movies , they have no broadcaster agreement. Will write to star/disney requesting to sign agreements with ABCL, Navketan Films and Prakash Mehra Films

Back
Top Bottom