Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

MH1 currently Showing Movie Dillagi

FU78mBx.jpg

When is Toofan expected to premiere on zee cinema, been long since it released?

Few days back i was saying the zee does not manage its bollywood film library and there is repetition of select movies across chs while other remain idle or hardly aired. This holds true for their chs but at same time i want to add that they share many films with B4U thus these less aired films find space on B4U chs, also on zing such films r usually aired which do not find space on main zee movie chs

also on zing such films r usually aired which do not find space on main zee movie chs
MTV plays the same role for Viacom18 since except CCB all the Viacom18 movie channels show mostly South. MTV is forced to show movies from time to time and actually does a great job as it is available in HD (but only on Tata Sky). Unfortunately the now-defunct Sony Mix never showed any movies to support the other Sony Hindi movie channels. But I believe Star’s erstwhile Channel V showed movies from time to time and so did Bindass.

When is Toofan expected to premiere on zee cinema, been long since it released?

Few days back i was saying the zee does not manage its bollywood film library and there is repetition of select movies across chs while other remain idle or hardly aired. This holds true for their chs but at same time i want to add that they share many films with B4U thus these less aired films find space on B4U chs, also on zing such films r usually aired which do not find space on main zee movie chs
I think so that announcement will be made in 2-3 days for a diwali release

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock