Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Satellite rights of dybbuk with sony.
Satellite rights of Dybbuk confirmed with Sony. Sony logo mentioned at right corner(RED MARKED)
y4Xd5DY.png

Last edited:
So wished that somehow Star/disney acquires this movie, sony unlikely to give proper slots to this film post few initial airings
Length is too long for tv. Even without commercials it will be 2 hours 41 minutes. Suited for Zee. Only they have patience to experiment with these kind of movies. They already got Toofan and Lagaan. Star will try trimming it by removing songs. I don't even think this movie got any song.

Length is too long for tv. Even without commercials it will be 2 hours 41 minutes. Suited for Zee. Only they have patience to experiment with these kind of movies. They already got Toofan and Lagaan. Star will try trimming it by removing songs. I don't even think this movie got any song.

Star Gold Select is perfect channel for it , they even air over 3 hr duration films like What's Your Rashee uncut. Also star/disney will never cut anything from such movies even when aired on main chs like they do for Jodhaa Akbar, Bhaag Mikha Bhaag. Zee does not have right chs to reach out to wider audience for such movies

Aamdani atthanni kharcha rupaiya, yeh kya ho raha hai and deewane added in YT goldmines channel.
Aamdani was already with Goldmines. The other two are welcome additions. New Satellite Rights with dhinchaak for Baweja Films. But I don't know why Goldmines is not selling the films to major network as Sharing. All the Goldmines Telefilms films movies which were airing on Max 2 are now airing on Dhinchaak 2. Dhinchaak 2's lineup is better than CCB , Zee Bollywood and Max 2.
Goldmines fooled everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock