Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,356,995
Shame that Sony is not showing popular SRK-starrers from YRF such as Chak De! India, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Fan. Meanwhile Disney-Star is showing Darr, Mohabbatein, DTPH and DDLJ. Cannot expect any better from SPN at this stage.
SPN gave Wonderful birthday tributes to Mithun and Big B. Their interest in SRK is dwindling

After Removing My Name is Khan from Hotstar, Now movie again added on Hotstar, So I guess it's not moving from Disney/Star
Really wanted it to move to Viacom18. All other Karan Johar movies and many SRK movies are on Viacom18. It looks very strange being the only Karan Johar-directed movie on Disney-Star (particularly Star Gold Select) when KANK, K3G, etc. are with Viacom18. :cf2: Is it some special arrangement with Fox Star Studios (the co-producer of the movie) because of which it is not moving from Disney-Star? :huh:

Amitabh Bachchan sir starring Ram Balram (1980) added on Goldmines YouTube channel
oSVqNAG.jpg

Last edited:
Really wanted it to move to Viacom18. All other Karan Johar movies and many SRK movies are on Viacom18. It looks very strange being the only Karan Johar-directed movie on Disney-Star (particularly Star Gold Select) when KANK, K3G, etc. are with Viacom18. :cf2: Is it some special arrangement with Fox Star Studios (the co-producer of the movie) because of which it is not moving from Disney-Star? :huh:
Yeah even My Name is Khan co producer 20th century/Star Acquired worldwide exclusive rights period of 15 years too expiring soon

EYFIPR4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom