Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,356,059
Are Annaatthe rights with Sony ?
Since Today Wah aired Muthu in the morning and going to air Sivaji today night
Although Annaatthe will get good TRP the reviews are pathetic
Not known as didn't release in Hindi. Depends on the Hindi Dubbing Producer. If Goldmines has taken the Dubbing Rights then Sony otherwise Difficult to say. This has been the first time in 10 years that a Rajnikanth's film was not released in Hindi . All of his other films like 2.0,Petta,Kabali,Kaala etc were released in Hindi.

But apart from that the movie is really boring apart from Some action sequences. I am worried for SUN TV right now , How will they telecast this. It was intolerable in the theatre itself how will people watch it on TV???

Not known as didn't release in Hindi. Depends on the Hindi Dubbing Producer. If Goldmines has taken the Dubbing Rights then Sony otherwise Difficult to say. This has been the first time in 10 years that a Rajnikanth's film was not released in Hindi . All of his other films like 2.0,Petta,Kabali,Kaala etc were released in Hindi.

But apart from that the movie is really boring apart from Some action sequences. I am worried for SUN TV right now , How will they telecast this. It was intolerable in the theatre itself how will people watch it on TV???
Bro that film suitable for TV only. It is like Serial

Sun has good relationship with Sony

Vikrant Rona Kannada satellite rights confirmed by Zee today!, other languages maybe within Zee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom