Dabbang3-Zee
Good Newz-Zee

Overall-
Zee-27 Movies
Star-15 Movies
Sony-12 movies
Colors-4 Movies

B
The last was OUATIM Dobaara (2013), and before that Rowdy Rathore (2012). Rowdy Rathore has been a regular fixture of Sony Max for many years, but in the past couple of months it has not been shown (since 15 September on Sony Wah).
Because raoudy rathore confirmed shift to zee network

Last edited by a moderator:
I think SRK 22 movies sold to Sony because Ram jaane one of them and it will telecast tomorrow morning on Sony wah and after many years ram jaane come to Sony,, so confirmed SRK 22 movies will go to Sony networks

I think SRK 22 movies sold to Sony because Ram jaane one of them and it will telecast tomorrow morning on Sony wah and after many years ram jaane come to Sony,, so confirmed SRK 22 movies will go to Sony networks

Yes, i too noticed this. Hope that with this Sony will have a separate channel dedicated to 90's or later bollywood films or have more of such content on Wah but quite possible that they may use this library for random airing on Max or Wah like it happens right now.

Lot of changes happening in hindi movie genre post entry of Disney as they r giving more attention to expanding in genres other than sports. I think next domestic cricket rights will be won by Sony as Star is unlikely to continue giving high sum of money for cricket.

Thought at end i must say movie rights moving from one to another is of no use to us, already bored seeing all these movies. Hindi Movie Channels need to reinvent else with internet penetration and easy or free availability of content they will land up in situation like their English Counterpart

Just like Chennai Express one more movie Phir Hera Pheri is airing almost daily on Zee Network, we know the reason for former and i think latter too might be on same boat. Many movies moving from Viacom18 to other networks

How do you know? :huh:
No Rowdy Rathore Shift to Star network
Now the telecasting rights of some movies changed ...soon we can watch this change ...rights bagged by zee, star ,sony

Tere Naam-ZEE ( already showing )
Koi Mil Gya-ZEE
Kaho Na Pyar Hai-Zee
Wanted-Zee( already showing )
Partner-Zee( already showing )
Rockstar-Zee
Guru-Zee
Rowdy Rathore-Zee
Coktail-Zee
Vicky Donor-Zee
Heropanti-Zee
Koyla-Zee
Ready-Zee
Khatta Meetha-Zee
Bodyguard-Zee
Desi boyz-Star
Phir Hera Pheri- Sony
Welcome-Sony
Khoobsurat-Sony

Now the telecasting rights of some movies changed ...soon we can watch this change ...rights bagged by zee, star ,sony

Tere Naam-ZEE ( already showing )
Koi Mil Gya-ZEE
Kaho Na Pyar Hai-Zee
Wanted-Zee( already showing )
Partner-Zee( already showing )
Rockstar-Zee
Guru-Zee
Rowdy Rathore-Zee
Coktail-Zee
Vicky Donor-Zee
Heropanti-Zee
Koyla-Zee
Ready-Zee
Khatta Meetha-Zee
Bodyguard-Zee
Desi boyz-Star
Phir Hera Pheri- Sony
Welcome-Sony
Khoobsurat-Sony
And some movies already shifted to other networks like kaho na pyar hai, koi mil gaya, and some will shift soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock