Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,355,077
Bro Fanaa was released on 26th May 2006, Today its 22nd June 2022 so it completed its 16 Years last year

Oops! My mistake. Actually i saw headline of an article published today that "16 years of Fanaa...." and it just skipped out of mind that movie had released on 26 may. Was in a bit of hurry so i guess i forgot about it. Infact i had myself seen the movie in cinema hall on 6 June 2006

I even saw the movie on Max 2 or Wah on its anniversary

Hebbuli
13th June 2022, Mon, 7:02AM - Sony Wah
14th June 2022, Tue, 6:18PM - Sony Max
15th June 2022, Wed, 10:13PM - Sony Wah
16th June 2022, Thu, 11:28PM - Sony Max HD
18th June 2022, Sat, 6:09AM - Sony Wah
19th June 2022, Sun, 11:17PM - Sony Max
21st June 2022, Tue, 9:50AM - Sony Wah
22nd June 2022, Wed, 4:20PM - Sony Max & 4:53PM - Sony Max HD

Soon Hebbuli will also move......every 2018 movie is moving to Goldmines

And then time for "srinivasa kalyanam" to move
Srinivasa Kalyanam owned by Aditya movies not going only Goldmines Material will leave

4tvjc3V.jpg

Firstly Only Many Emraan Hashmi films don't get much airings, and plus goldmines is also showing his movies like "Aashiq banaya Aapne" & "Dil Diya Hai" In watershed hours.....It would have been better that Disney-Star wouldn't have let them go off to Other Broadcasters and Goldmines like "Aksar" & "Tum Mile"

Most of the Vishesh films production starring Emraan hashmi are with star and restricted to SGS only.

Looks like Zee Cinema HD is still keeping its content in line with their SD variant. The schedule is 95% same(dubbed movies) with just 1 movie difference in 2-3 pm slot, exclusive to HD where they are airing off beat movies these days like Khoobsurat, English Vinglish, veerey do weeding, Dear zindagi etc from &xplorHD library.

Most of the Vishesh films production starring Emraan hashmi are with star and restricted to SGS only.

No. B4U and star/disney have equal number of movies from Vishesh Films which have Emraan Hashmi.

Crook, Raaz 2, Raaz 3, Murder 2, Baadshaho, The Dirty Picture, Jannat 2, and other movies r aired quite regularly on Star Gold Select and even on their other hindi movie channels. Tum Mile, Raaz Reboot were also aired regularly but not aired since last few weeks. Footpath , Shanghai, Jawaani Diwani r mostly aired in watershed hours. Star/disney even airs Aksar, The Train (2007), Why Cheat India, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai

Awarapan, Kalyug, Gangster, Zeher, Tumsa Nahi Dekha, The Killer r with B4U and get aired in late night or watershed hours slots

Aashiq Banaaya Aapne, Dil Diya Hai r with Goldmines Bollywood and they too r aired in offbeat hours

Mumbai Saga airs regularly on Sony Max and Wah. Murder, Jannat, Chocolate, Raja Natwarlal, Mr X, Ghanchakkar, Hamaari Adhuri Kahaani , Azhar r with sony/zee and get aired in watetshed hours. Good Boy Bad Boy gets aired sometimes in morning slot on And Pictures . Tiger airs on And Xplor. Chehre, Dybukk r sometimes aired in main slots on sony network hindi movies channels while rest of time r restricted to watershed hours

Ungli , The Body gets aired regularly on Colors Cineplex HD

Back
Top Bottom