Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

So
But I have a soft corner for Sony I hated Star earlier for the Ekta Kapoor shows (all of us have grew up with) but now it is improved.
I love star because they have given me some of best fantasy shows in my childhood shakalaka boom , sonpari, hatim, shararat, karishma ka karishma, & comedy shows like khichdi, sarabhai,baa bahu baby nd so on
Plus i never watched ekta's old show from star plus thanks to my family as they never watched star plus daily soaps they used to watch regional marathi channels....i was the only one from my fam who used to watch star plus on weekends

I love star because they have given me some of best fantasy shows in my childhood shakalaka boom , sonpari, hatim, shararat, karishma ka karishma, & comedy shows like khichdi, sarabhai,baa bahu baby nd so on
Plus i never watched ekta's old show from star plus thanks to my family as they never watched star plus daily soaps they used to watch regional marathi channels....i was the only one from my fam who used to watch star plus on weekends
Childhood Star is ❤

Original Network of Various films
Main Hoon Na - Star
Tere Naam - Sony
Awara Pagal Deewana series - Sony
Baaz - Sony
Etc

Also original network was of these movies
Iqbal - Sony
Deewane huye paagal - Sony
Loha- Zee
Yahaan - Sahara
Maalamaal weekly - Sahara
EMI liya hai toh chukana padega. - Sahara
Sholay- Zee

Also original network was of these movies
Iqbal - Sony
Deewane huye paagal - Sony
Loha- Zee
Yahaan - Sahara
Maalamaal weekly - Sahara
EMI liya hai toh chukana padega. - Sahara
Sholay- Zee
Some more original networks
Ramsay Films - Zee
K3G, Kuch kuch hota hai, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna - Sony
Damini - Sony
Sarfarosh - Star
Rang De Basanti - Star

The only dubbed contract with a production house directly is Aascar Ravichandran's contract with Zee. Except Rajshri and Zee Studios Aascar is another production house whose films won't go to any other network. While Sony has renewed AVM and Vijaya Productions films (I'm talking about old hindi films which were directly produced by these two companies)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock