Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Presenting… The first YRF movie on Star network.

Notice that there is no YRF logo to be seen. Sony always made makes it a point to display it during any promo.

p6a3VN4.jpg

2vznCII.jpg

Source
Exactly I also notice YRF logo missing on promo

Completely fake. You should know that these logos are the creation of our own forum members. This is a matter of common sense. See this thread: DDF Exclusive - DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

YouTube is full of people who keep posting such fake news and deceiving the common public. For instance there are so many videos saying that XYZ channel is available on DD Free Dish (such as Star Gold 2) when in fact it is not. YouTube is as untrustworthy as Wikipedia nowadays.

Last edited:
Completely fake. You should know that it is the creation of our own forum members. This is a matter of common sense.
I don't know but my friend said so i m not totally confirmed so i send it here to get comfirm and thanks to tell me its fake

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock